Falsely obtaining Wyoming hunting licenses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Specifically, Hunt is charged with false statements for 13 resident elk licenses from 2008 through 2020 and eight resident deer licenses from 2009 to 2016, court records show."

By the time the final sentence is handed down, he probably still saved money over nonresident prices.

• Haha
Reactions: SS!
Orin, what I think Tri is saying is that if he was paying taxes in WY and made a WY DL it wouldnt be illegal. He could have been working out of state for multiple years and if his home address is his parents address where he grew up at and was paying his fair share of taxes he’s not illegal. But if that was the case Im sure his lawyer would have thought of it

Wrong.....

Orin, what I think Tri is saying is that if he was paying taxes in WY and made a WY DL it wouldnt be illegal. He could have been working out of state for multiple years and if his home address is his parents address where he grew up at and was paying his fair share of taxes he’s not illegal. But if that was the case Im sure his lawyer would have thought of it
You really need to go back and read the residency requirements before you post

Tons of people?????

I was going to ask if you’re suggesting this guy is going to prison for 21 years, but we all saw you suggest that, so I don’t need to ask.

Another lie from Tristate trying to defend illegal behavior. It would be prudent for WY to look at Tristate and see if he has obtained resident tags in Wyoming.

Reactions: SS!
I was going to ask if you’re suggesting this guy is going to prison for 21 years, but we all saw you suggest that, so I don’t need to ask.

Another lie from Tristate trying to defend illegal behavior. It would be prudent for WY to look at Tristate and see if he has obtained resident tags in Wyoming.
One more local Palooka that can't read joins the fracas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom