Family Fun! Thanks Wyoming

kylesredapple

We had a wonderful time. All these girls all wandering around out in the sagebrush. My wife made a 366 yard shot and my daughter made a 165 yard shot. My little girls got to be right there for both.

We spotted the first buck at about 1000 yards and we were able to make our way about 500 yards closer before we ran out of cover. For whatever reason, the buck started walking our way and closed another 150 yards all on his own. My wife put him down when he turned to look back over his shoulder.

We took pictures and gave hugs and gave thanks then loaded him up. On our way back, I spotted a small dust up at about 1500 yards. When I put the binos up I could see 2 bucks sparring and kicking up the dirt. I asked my daughter what she wanted to do and she said "let's go shoot one" Sure thing killer. We all got out and walked down the fence about 700 yards. By that time, the one buck had whooped the others ass and started chasing it up the fence toward us. The loser ducked under the fence and checked up when he saw all of us sitting in the road. The winner missed the hole in the fence but wanted to run the other one out of town so he kept running up the fence. Ranged him at 600, then 500, 400, 300, 200... I told her he was gonna run right up to us and she could center punch him as soon as he stopped or when she was comfortab... BOOM... dropped him. Pretty special to turn around and see everyone cheering her on. Good, good times.

20210915_090749.jpg

Yes, Yes and Yes....very awesome!!! Wife and daughter harvest bucks and the rest of the family there to witness. That is exactly what it's all about! Congrats to you and your family! These memories will be relived in their minds (and yours) for the rest of their lives.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom