Farewell President Reagan

HunterHarry

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Jun-05-04 AT 05:51PM (MST)[p] Greatest president of my life!
The great communicator.
Class Act.
Crushed the cold war and the former Soviet Union.
A Republican with a cowboy hat.
I'll miss him.
What a man,What a Leader,What a Life.
Gods's Speed Mr.President

We are lucky to have lived during the Reagan Years! He was a class act and a true leader. May his legacy never die...

Drummond

LAST EDITED ON Jun-05-04 AT 06:23PM (MST)[p]Ronald Reagan brought the United States up several notches during his terms. Best President of my time for sure. I will miss him.

BeanMan

MY HATS OFF

JUST WHEN I WAS THINKING WE MIGHT POSSIBLY VOTE HIM BACK IN I HEAR OF HIS DEATH!!!

I GIVE THE MAN GREAT RESPECT,TO BAD ANOTHER ONE OF THE GOOD OLE BOY'S ARE GONE!!!

THE ONLY bobcat WONDERING WHEN WE WILL HAVE A PRES. AS GOOD AS REAGAN AGAIN???(NO OFFENSE TO BUSH!!!)

"Let us resolve tonight that young Americans will always...find there a city of hope in a country that is free...And let us resolve they will say of our day and our generation, we did keep the faith with our God, that we did act worthy of ourselves, that we did protect and pass on lovingly that shining city on a hill."..."Whatever else history may say about me when I'm gone, I hope it will record that I appealed to your best hopes, not your worst fears...May all of you Americans never forget your heroic origins, never fail to seek divine guidance and never lose your natural, God-given optimism."

Wise words well spoken by our beloved President Ronald Reagan. I am not ashamed to say that I wept today at his passing. In your own words Mr. President,"...you slipped the surly bonds of earth to touch the face of God." May His peace abide with your family and our Nation as we mourn your passing and memorialize your life's accomplishments.

Jim Rich

It is UNBELIEVABLE watching the liberal scumbags kissing his dead ass in order to seem sympathetic.
They hated his guts in reality and because it is an election year they come just so close to complementing him, only because he was so popular!
They are squirming right now and I love it!
I only hope "W" can benefit from the old man's popularity.
I saw George Sr. give a heart warming interview on his relationship with President Reagan.
Gerge Sr. is quite an outdoorsman,I have seen him fish for Arctic Char above the Arctic Circle and he attends regularly to the Safari Club International Hunters Convention.
I have seen General Norman Schwartskopf and General Chuck Yeager there too!

I was deeply saddened when I heard the news flash. I would have preferred to hear that Bill Clinton was diagnosed with gonorrhea.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-08-04 AT 02:48PM (MST)[p] Here's an FYI about the "politicization" of President Reagan's death. As I type this, the presummed democratic presidential nominee, John Kerry, is preparing a visit to the Reagan Library to view the President lying in repose. He has as much right to pay his respects as any other American, but to horn in on the truly admirable vibe of love & respect for Reagan going on in California right now...I gotta cry "FOUL!". Wait for your opportunity in D.C. Mr. Nominee and let California have its' final embrace of their beloved Governor & President in peace without having you drag your entourage around his flag drapped casket.

Curious how Sen. Kerry can take time out of his busy campaign schedule to build some political capital at the Reagan Library but he can't seem to find the time to vote on matters in the U.S. Senate...unless it has to do with Gun Control that is. He sure found his way home to vote with Schumer, Boxer, Rodham-Clinton, & Feinstein on the gun bill last April. Botomline, for the sportsmen of this country there's one clear choice for president in November and that is G.W. Bush of Texas.

UPDATE: Fox News just showed John Kerry at the foot of President Reagan's casket

WOW!
What a ceremony.
At the same time I am enormously proud as an American to have had a President with such Dignity,Leadership and respectability
and deeply saddened by his death.
Ronald Reagan in my opinion epitomizes what this country needs in a leader.
It is unlikley that I will in my lifetime see another American President that combines all that Ronald Reagan brought to the office.
It was moving to see all the headlights on today as I came home from work.
I can only hope that the Republican party can ride this wave of pride come November.
GOD BLESS RONALD REAGAN.
Proud to be a Republican.
Proud to be an American.
HH

"recession is when your neighbor loses his job, depression is when you lose your job, and recovery is when Jimmy Carter loses his job" -Ronald Regan

A great man and a greater leader.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-11-04 AT 10:59PM (MST)[p]Some kind of services huh?
George Bush Sr. made one helluva heartfelt speech, and Margaret Thatcher's speech was of truly historical proportion.
We will most likley never see an outpouring of American emotion like that,again in our lifetimes.
On another note, howabout that National embarrasment Bill Clinton nearly falling asleep in the cathedral!!!!!!!!
He is way too smart to do that on purpose! It was purely a political statement!! and it REALLY pissed me off!
It kind of upset me to see his son Ron's speech rip his father,s party (did you catch it?) Sometimes your kids decide to go their own way!
All in All though, VERY VERY IMPRESSIVE!
I am lucky to have seen all this come to pass.
God Bless RR.

The party needs to be ripped. The majority of todays Republicans are more liberal than the Democrats of 30 years ago.

I WILL vote for Dubya, but only because he is LESS liberal than Kerry. But Dubya is not a conservative. Maybe if he wins by a clear margin he will gain some power to swing back to the right.

If Kerry wins, should I buy a blue turbin or a white one? And where can a guy get a used camel?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom