fast action fishing

I want to do that! Damn, that looks fun! I thought the fish were going to win there for awhile.

I wonder what kind of setup they were using at night? Those lighted arrows are awesome!

I gotta go watch it again!

Eel

Watch them fishing this way about a month or so ago. There was a husband and wife doing this "fishing" and she got thump a few times when the fish jumped towards the boat. The husband and wife are Lee & Tiffany both Archery hunters and who have their own hunting program.

Brian

>that was amazing ,,,, where was
>it? what kind of fish?
>man those guys can shoot
>,,,,

Asian Silver Carp:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asian_carp

"Because of their filter-feeding habits, they are difficult to capture by normal angling methods. Silver carp have become notorious for being easily frightened by boats and personal watercraft, which causes them to leap high into the air. The fish can jump 8?10 feet (2.5?3 m) into the air, and several people have been injured by collisions with the fish. They can grow to 40 pounds (18 kg) in mass."

-DallanC

Sweeet! I saw that show where Tiffany got the snot beat out of her by several fish. She wound up putting on a helmet. Tons of fun! I would like to try it with a spear or baseball bat! It would be a fun trip to take one of those PETA idiots on!!!
Eric

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

A 12 gauge would be fun too. It's just Carp! About a half hour of using a shotgun and I bet you'd have the whole river to yourself. HAHAHA!!!!

I just bought a new bow. I think I would pick up an old used one for that though.

Eel

"...bow down...bow down..." that's something you don't hear everyday... The catchers mask is probably a good idea...

Amazing video...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom