Father-son double up!

DIYhunter

9908image.jpg

7927image.jpg

722image.jpg

6267image.jpg

My son and I had a great mule deer muzzleloader hunt in North East New Mexico. He was able to get a lifetime buck and as we walked up on him this other buck jumped up and I couldn't resist a chance to have a double with my son!! Another lifetime memory, to me that's what it's all about.

Congrates gentlemen, those are some fine bucks there. I am a lil jealous, I can't wait until my son is old enought to join me in the field with a tag. Couldn't say it any better DIYhunter, lifetime memories IS what it's all about. Good Job!

Good job man! congrats to both you and your son! Nice deer for sure, bet this goes down as one of those great father and son hunts you'll be talking about 3o years from now. Nothing like having a great hunt with your father. Can't wait till i can take my 3 girls out and see it from that side of the hunt! Oh, saw you also got a great bull elk also! Good job to the both of you!

That is awesome Rod.

Almost impossible to get a pic like that with your son and at his young age.
What a cool opportunity for you guys

Slammer buck he has. Love to hear the story.

Can I get a hell yeah?

HELL YEAH!

Way to go boys. Nice way for the lad to start his career but the memory will always be the most important thing.

Congratulations to both of you. I think them are some of the best pictures out there. I bet that will be one of the best hunting memories that you two will be able to share for the longest time to come. I feel very fortunate to have the memories of hunting with my Dad. I know there isn't much I enjoy more than hunting and being in the outdoors with my daughter. They are both great bucks. Your sons buck is a heck of buck. That is way cool.
SWB

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom