Father sons hunting trip!!

BellyUp

We are taking my Dad hunting mule deer hunting in colorado! My brothers and I have been hunting since we were 12. We would like to take him on a trip of a life time. We are going to hunt unit 30. If any one can help us out we would really appreciate it. Thank for your help.

Thanks for the responses. We hunt hard pre dawn till post dusk. Just looking for some help. We all have been doing the onX thing and talking to all the folks we can. We’ve never been to the unit so any real tips besides it’s gonna be tuff. Tag soup hunts and successful hunts are tuff. The grind is why we go to make memories and share our family time together.

You might include what season you are hunting because there is some major differences between hunting Muzzy and 4th…

We drew 2nd season. We all put in with five points a piece seeing we won’t go back to Colorado with Dad. No matter what we are gonna have fun and make memories. We are just looking for a general area to start and stick with hike and glass try to push something toward our dad. Thanks for relying and trying to help us.

You better hope elks96 son doesn’t have that tag. He will out hunt you, kill the biggest buck and take your wife…90% of the time!

082C9853-9E63-4D0C-9E8D-740E3EE55F7E.jpeg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom