Fauci the fraud

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha. The way that some people will put a random person that they'd never heard of before on a pedestal (as long as they'll say what that person wants to hear) is hilariously comical.

Fauci has been Director of NIAID since President Reagan in 1984, and was given the Presidential Medal of Freedom by President George W Bush in 2008, but some random guy at his kitchen table is now the preeminent opinion to be repeated on social media? I could post videos of hundreds of acclaimed scientists and doctors praising Fauci, but the far-right is constantly looking for something to support their narrative... no matter how nominal and obscure.

The far-right decided months ago to attack and scapegoat Fauci and, like lemmings, their followers have regurgitated what they're told to say.

I can watch FNC and within a day or two it's being repeated on this site. It's quite sad.

Haha. The way that some people will put a random person that they'd never heard of before on a pedestal (as long as they'll say what that person wants to hear) is hilariously comical.

Fauci has been Director of NIAID since President Reagan in 1984, and was given the Presidential Medal of Freedom by President George W Bush in 2008, but some random guy at his kitchen table is now the preeminent opinion to be repeated on social media? I could post videos of hundreds of acclaimed scientists and doctors praising Fauci, but the far-right is constantly looking for something to support their narrative... no matter how nominal and obscure.

The far-right decided months ago to attack and scapegoat Fauci and, like lemmings, their followers have regurgitated what they're told to say.

I can watch FNC and within a day or two it's being repeated on this site. It's quite sad.

Might want to go read those emails for yourself.

Btw, Mickey Mouse, Tiger Woods, and Oprah also got medal of freedom. So, not much of a point there.

There's a reason they are on Faucci, and not the others. He funded the research, lied about mask efficacy, lied about origin, and lied about the source.

Might want to go read those emails for yourself.

Btw, Mickey Mouse, Tiger Woods, and Oprah also got medal of freedom. So, not much of a point there.

There's a reason they are on Faucci, and not the others. He funded the research, lied about mask efficacy, lied about origin, and lied about the source.
So did Rush Limbaugh, Jim Jordan, and Devin Nunes, the point was about who appointed him and who bestowed it (both Republicans)... not the award itself.

You have so much incorrect in your last paragraph it's not worth going over, but I'll say this since it's such a gimme and the mask line is so overplayed on the far-right.

The infamous time that Fauci said masks shouldn't be "worn walking around" was only 12 days after Trump said of infections in America, “You have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero.” How'd history play out on that one? That's also from the same guy that was getting ready to promote injecting UV and disinfectant into people's bodies.

At that time in history, early 2020, there were so few cases that masks were not useful for the average person walking their neighborhood. We then hit a point that masks were more crucial for caregivers with their noses in the face of known-infected patients than the guy waiting in line at Maverik.

My point is this... timeline and context matter and your final paragraph is completely devoid of that.

So did Rush Limbaugh, Jim Jordan, and Devin Nunes, the point was about who appointed him and who bestowed it (both Republicans)... not the award itself.

You have so much incorrect in your last paragraph it's not worth going over, but I'll say this since it's such a gimme and the mask line is so overplayed on the far-right.

The infamous time that Fauci said masks shouldn't be "worn walking around" was only 12 days after Trump said of infections in America, “You have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero.” How'd history play out on that one? That's also from the same guy that was getting ready to promote injecting UV and disinfectant into people's bodies.

At that time in history, early 2020, there were so few cases that masks were not useful for the average person walking their neighborhood. We then hit a point that masks were more crucial for caregivers with their noses in the face of known-infected patients than the guy waiting in line at Maverik.

My point is this... timeline and context matter and your final paragraph is completely devoid of that.

So, you DIDNT READ the emails. Proven by the point your trying to interject some story. GO READ THEM.

And btw, BuzzFeed has them, not exactly FNC

Screen Shot 2021-06-02 at 11.09.16 AM.png

It’s so insane that anyone can still support Fauci. Watch the Rand Paul videos on YouTube, if you can’t tell what a liar is by watching fauci skirt around direct questions then Jesus there is no hope for you. Did Fauci help create this virus on purpose? No I don’t think so, but the fact that these arrogant scientist created this mess with game of function research and they are now pushing and profiting off this vaccine makes me feel sick to my stomach.

So, you DIDNT READ the emails. Proven by the point your trying to interject some story. GO READ THEM.

And btw, BuzzFeed has them, not exactly FNC
I did. Fauci said that science points to a natural origin. Peter says thanks for saying that publicly and Rand Paul says it's evidence of a cover-up. It's not.

Here's an analogy, if you say something on MM and I come on and say I agree with you so you send me a PM thanking me for coming to your side... that doesn't mean we're conspiring or that what you said wasn't true. It just means that you thanked me for saying it. Paul is making a connection that doesn't exist.

When NIAID gives a $600k grant to a virology lab to study coronaviruses in humans, that doesn't mean Fauci paid to make the virus. That means NIAID was prescient in being aware of the threat of coronaviruses spreading to humans.

Here's what Fauci said, verbatim, when asked on a natural origin, "I am not convinced about that. I think we should continue to investigate what went on in China until we continue to find out to the best of our ability what happened.

"Certainly, the people who investigated it say it likely was the emergence from an animal reservoir that then infected individuals, but it could have been something else, and we need to find that out. So, you know, that's the reason why I said I'm perfectly in favor of any investigation that looks into the origin of the virus."

Even if it did come from a lab, there's no evidence it was weaponized or intentional. If it was, let all hell break loose!

Those are just two examples of the BS that so many are buying into. But, of course, 23% of Republicans say, "the government, media, and financial worlds in the U.S. are controlled by a group of Satan-worshipping pedophiles who run a global child sex trafficking operation."

Now they're saying Trump will be "reinstated" in August (Just a hint for the believers here, that's not a thing and won't happen).

Like I said, I'm constantly amazed what people will believe if it's what they want to hear.

Two weeks ago we read the CDC guidance on schools, was WRITTEN BY THE NEA. Last week we read Faucci wasn't convinced the virus didn't come from the lab in Wuhan. This week we read another NIH scientist is concerned the NIH funded this virus. We read IN FAUCCIS EMAILS, that Jan 2020 the genome doesn't match a naturally occurring virus. Then we read, Faucci OWN EMAIL that drugstore masks don't work. Followed by , HIM WRITTING A BOOK.

At what point does Grizz look at facts, and say, "yeah, at best the dude is incompetent. At worst he is criminal"?

I did. Fauci said that science points to a natural origin. Peter says thanks for saying that publicly and Rand Paul says it's evidence of a cover-up. It's not.

Here's an analogy, if you say something on MM and I come on and say I agree with you so you send me a PM thanking me for coming to your side... that doesn't mean we're conspiring or that what you said wasn't true. It just means that you thanked me for saying it. Paul is making a connection that doesn't exist.

When NIAID gives a $600k grant to a virology lab to study coronaviruses in humans, that doesn't mean Fauci paid to make the virus. That means NIAID was prescient in being aware of the threat of coronaviruses spreading to humans.

Here's what Fauci said, verbatim, when asked on a natural origin, "I am not convinced about that. I think we should continue to investigate what went on in China until we continue to find out to the best of our ability what happened.

"Certainly, the people who investigated it say it likely was the emergence from an animal reservoir that then infected individuals, but it could have been something else, and we need to find that out. So, you know, that's the reason why I said I'm perfectly in favor of any investigation that looks into the origin of the virus."

Even if it did come from a lab, there's no evidence it was weaponized or intentional. If it was, let all hell break loose!

Those are just two examples of the BS that so many are buying into. But, of course, 23% of Republicans say, "the government, media, and financial worlds in the U.S. are controlled by a group of Satan-worshipping pedophiles who run a global child sex trafficking operation."

Now they're saying Trump will be "reinstated" in August (Just a hint for the believers here, that's not a thing and won't happen).

Like I said, I'm constantly amazed what people will believe if it's what they want to hear.

Your quoting testimony. Not HIS OWN EMAILS.

GO READ THEM

If he truly is a scientist then he should know better then to open his mouth w/o data!!
You make Fauci's point perfectly. Early on there wasn't yet data on mask effectiveness.

Later on, we had the data that they helped.

We also have the data that vaccines are safe and highly effective, but the people that say they're clamoring for data pick and choose which they want to hear so repeat on social media the early "masks are unnecessary" part while ignoring the later "masks save lives" part. It's intellectually dishonest.

• Haha
Reactions: DW
Fauci, who is currently President Joe Biden's chief medical adviser, told Burwell that she did not need to wear a mask during an upcoming trip, particularly because she was "going to a very low risk location." He explained that store-bought masks were "really for infected people to prevent them from spreading infection to people who are not infected rather than protecting uninfected people from acquiring infection.

There's one. Go ahead and spin

Two weeks ago we read the CDC guidance on schools, was WRITTEN BY THE NEA. Last week we read Faucci wasn't convinced the virus didn't come from the lab in Wuhan. This week we read another NIH scientist is concerned the NIH funded this virus. We read IN FAUCCIS EMAILS, that Jan 2020 the genome doesn't match a naturally occurring virus. Then we read, Faucci OWN EMAIL that drugstore masks don't work. Followed by , HIM WRITTING A BOOK.

At what point does Grizz look at facts, and say, "yeah, at best the dude is incompetent. At worst he is criminal"?
Your quoting testimony. Not HIS OWN EMAILS.

GO READ THEM
I did. If I cared to educate you I could show you the exact emails that say those parts. I could also show you where Trump says he knows it's a very dangerous virus but wants to downplay it. Who's incompetent or criminal?

Let's whip out your data-backed righteous indignation equally and you could be taken more seriously as somebody with real concerns and not somebody looking to scapegoat one person while protecting his boss.

PS. Fauci only has one "c" and "writting" isn't a word. Also, it's "you're" in your second email. That's for homer.

Last edited:
I did. If I cared to educate you I could show you the exact emails that say those parts. I could also show you where Trump says he knows it's a very dangerous virus but wants to downplay it. Who's incompetent or criminal?

Let's whip out your data-backed righteous indignation equally and you could be taken more seriously as somebody with real concerns and not somebody looking to scapegoat one person while protecting his boss.

PS. Fauci only has one "c" and "writting" isn't a word. Also, it's "you're" in your second email.

Trump isn't the director of NIH. Nor was he a MD or PhD.

Go read the ACTUAL emails from NIH scientists about possible funding if Wuhan lab

Then read NIH and other scientists telling him the genome wasn't consistent with natural processes

Rand Paul knew the answers to the questions he asked Faucci last week. That's why he asked.

And, can anyone explain why Faucci and Zuckerberg have redacted emails?
Seriously? You're trying to bring in Big Tech now?

Okay, you and I have had some good discussions over the years and I appreciate that we've always been able to refrain from a lot of the personal attack BS that goes on here. I mean that seriously, I feel like we could grab lunch and have a good time.

But I really don't care to try and rebut every conspiracy theory on MM. We both know neither of us is going to change the other's mind, so I'm going to go watch the Jazz game.

Have a good one, I'll catch you on the next entertaining thread ??

Remember when all those riots and civil leader assassinations were happening in China 18 months ago then all of a sudden covid-19 showed up and the streets were cleared due to Chinese government declaring a state of emergency due to the virus? Yeah good times!!!

Okay, you and I have had some good discussions over the years and I appreciate that we've always been able to refrain from a lot of the personal attack BS that goes on here. I mean that seriously, I feel like we could grab lunch and have a good time.

But I really don't care to try and rebut every conspiracy theory on MM. We both know neither of us is going to change the other's mind, so I'm going to go watch the Jazz game.

I'll notice you didn't answer why a private citizen has a redacted email with the head of NIH

I hear watching the Jazz is racist. That's what I heard!!

Fauci can't be bothered with reading important emails, he had things to do like throwing out the first pitch at a ball game, posing for magazine covers, and wondering who's gonna play he & Cuomo in the hollywood movie... DeNiro or Pacino? No worries dude only 3.7 million dead & hundreds of thousands of businesses destroyed on your lockdown recommendation.

Screen Shot 2021-06-02 at 8.52.24 PM.png

Grizz, explain why Fauci was vaccinated, yet still double masking. You think he truly believed he was in danger, or did he possibly have another agenda?

Last edited:
of course......he is a vac investor
....that we tax payers are over paying for and filling lots of pockets....probably grizz's too
Of course I made money off the pandemic. If you weren't smart enough to make some investment maneuvers when this was spreading, you probably need to reconsider everything you think you know. That was an extremely transparent move to make.

I look forward to your next post here directing your "over paying" ire at the Trump Administration who signed all those checks to Big Pharma.

How come when it comes to discussing facts, folks just stop talking and run away?

Rich
If you want to have a fact-based discussion, I'm all in. Let's talk.

However, if you want to dance around with smoke-and-mirror posts of alt-media conspiracy theories, unsubstantiated and disproven claims, thoughtless memes, and one-sided finger pointing... then it's going to have to be done in an echo chamber because it's boring to me and I don't care to respond. I'll simply wait for something entertaining with which to get involved.

Of course I made money off the pandemic. If you weren't smart enough to make some investment maneuvers when this was spreading, you probably need to reconsider everything you think you know. That was an extremely transparent move to make.

I look forward to your next post here directing your "over paying" ire at the Trump Administration who signed all those checks to Big Pharma.

If you want to have a fact-based discussion, I'm all in. Let's talk.

However, if you want to dance around with smoke-and-mirror posts of alt-media conspiracy theories, unsubstantiated and disproven claims, thoughtless memes, and one-sided finger pointing... then it's going to have to be done in an echo chamber because it's boring to me and I don't care to respond. I'll simply wait for something entertaining with which to get involved.
Grizz, explain why Fauci was vaccinated, yet still double masking. You think he truly believed he was in danger, or did he possibly have another agenda?

Please respond, I'm genuinely curious to see what you think.

Grizz doesn’t like facts. He has said before he chooses not to read or educate himself on facts. So it’s not surprising that he pulled out when the facts were presented.

It’s so insane that anyone can still support Fauci. Watch the Rand Paul videos on YouTube, if you can’t tell what a liar is by watching fauci skirt around direct questions then Jesus there is no hope for you. Did Fauci help create this virus on purpose? No I don’t think so, but the fact that these arrogant scientist created this mess with game of function research and they are now pushing and profiting off this vaccine makes me feel sick to my stomach.
Love rand Paul. We need more like him

Grizz doesn’t like facts. He has said before he chooses not to read or educate himself on facts. So it’s not surprising that he pulled out when the facts were presented.
Like every other Democrat I try to have a conversation with. They absolutely hate facts

Please respond, I'm genuinely curious to see what you think.
I have no idea. I've never spoken to the man. I do think they were being extra cautious with masking until they knew whether a vaccinated person could infect others even though they were immune themselves. I also think they were probably trying to set a good example knowing that masks were politicized and if Fauci was filmed without a mask, it would be used as fodder by those claiming it was hypocritical for him to be recommending masks if he didn't wear one himself. Now he's getting questions for wearing a mask. Some people are too funny.

That's an absolute lie. I've often said it is ridiculous that the far-right is proud that they refuse to read media they don't agree with. My home page is literally FNC. I'll go head-to-head with anybody here on facts, I literally just said that in #43. You should be ashamed of yourself for slandering somebody on a hunting forum. You should delete your post.

Last edited:
Wait, wasn’t it you that said you chose not to read or educate yourself about LeBron James when we were talking about the NBA and their China connections?
And now it looks like your not reading the Fauci emails that are coming to light. You just want to regurgitate things that Trump said.
There certainly is some “smoke and mirrors “. From you. But like I’ve said before, you’re entitled to your opinions, even if they aren’t “facts”. Have a good night.

I have no idea. I've never spoken to the man. I do think they were being extra cautious with masking until they knew whether a vaccinated person could infect others even though they were immune themselves. I also think they were probably trying to set a good example knowing that masks were politicized and if Fauci was filmed without a mask, it would be used as fodder by those claiming it was hypocritical for him to be recommending masks if he didn't wear one himself. Now he's getting questions for wearing a mask. Some people are too funny.

That's an absolute lie. I've often said it is ridiculous that the far-right is proud that they refuse to read media they don't agree with. My home page is literally FNC. I'll go head-to-head with anybody here on facts, I literally just said that in #43. You should be ashamed of yourself for slandering somebody on a hunting forum. You should delete your post.
Why wear a mask and be vaccinated?
Far leftist also refuse to read media they don't agree with. Anyone with a brain can think for themselves and see what's bs. To bad the lefties made covid so damn political.

It's OK grizz, we know you won't listen to anyone here because you're much smarter than the MM crowd. I mean how many people, how many times, over how many years, tried to tell you about BHA? TFF!

Wait, wasn’t it you that said you chose not to read or educate yourself about LeBron James when we were talking about the NBA and their China connections?
And now it looks like your not reading the Fauci emails that are coming to light. You just want to regurgitate things that Trump said.
There certainly is some “smoke and mirrors “. From you. But like I’ve said before, you’re entitled to your opinions, even if they aren’t “facts”. Have a good night.
News Flash - Regardless of what the media tells you, LeBron James' geopolitical opinions about a private company or another country aren't facts. Here's another one for you... I don't care to read Steph Curry's Twitter feed either. Or Lance Armstrong's. They can say what they want, that doesn't make it true, a fact, or relevant or newsworthy.

Why wear a mask and be vaccinated?
Far leftist also refuse to read media they don't agree with. Anyone with a brain can think for themselves and see what's bs. To bad the lefties made covid so damn political.
And the data that's been mentioned above now proves that assumption correct and the CDC adjusted the guidelines.

Are you upset that they changed their minds or that they didn't do what you wanted from the beginning?

Do you wear a mask? Are you vaccinated? I'm just trying to figure why this is so personal to you.

So?

Double Masking with .19 Cent Masks that are MADE IN F'N CHINA Fixes Everything?

GEEZUS!

News Flash - Regardless of what the media tells you, LeBron James' geopolitical opinions about a private company or another country aren't facts. Here's another one for you... I don't care to read Steph Curry's Twitter feed either. Or Lance Armstrong's. They can say what they want, that doesn't make it true, a fact, or relevant or newsworthy.
Same could be said for your posts on MM. I am sure there are quite a few of us on MM that have several degrees beyond a high school diploma, but you come on here and always assume you are the smartest in the room on every subject.

I also think they were probably trying to set a good example knowing that masks were politicized and if Fauci was filmed without a mask, it would be used as fodder by those claiming it was hypocritical for him to be recommending masks if he didn't wear one himself. Now he's getting questions for wearing a mask. Some people are too funny. -Grizz

So when I or others say(Rand Paul), the masks were political theater, you call us "conspiracy theorists". Yet you point out, that the HEAD OF NIH, the greatest doctor ever in America, who is privy to ALL the cutting edge research, data, etc, wore a mask to "set a good example", or because it would be used as "fodder". Not because as the greatest scientist in the country, he knew the science, and the SCIENCE showed it completely assinine to wear a mask after vaccination, but because...........wait for it.........THEATER.

It's not a conspiracy theory to read his words(or yours), and simply repeat them.

I also think they were probably trying to set a good example knowing that masks were politicized and if Fauci was filmed without a mask, it would be used as fodder by those claiming it was hypocritical for him to be recommending masks if he didn't wear one himself. Now he's getting questions for wearing a mask. Some people are too funny. -Grizz

So when I or others say(Rand Paul), the masks were political theater, you call us "conspiracy theorists". Yet you point out, that the HEAD OF NIH, the greatest doctor ever in America, who is privy to ALL the cutting edge research, data, etc, wore a mask to "set a good example", or because it would be used as "fodder". Not because as the greatest scientist in the country, he knew the science, and the SCIENCE showed it completely assinine to wear a mask after vaccination, but because...........wait for it.........THEATER.

It's not a conspiracy theory to read his words(or yours), and simply repeat them.
Hoss grizzs brain cells are lacking oxygen from wearing 2 masks to think clearly

If you think "conspiracy theorist" was ever referring to mask wearing becoming political, you're about ten steps behind. The thing is I know you're smarter than that, you're just trying to bounce around between subjects hoping to score a point. In no way is that "repeating" my words, it's making up new ones.

And then you've got Kurt S trying to catch up, but with nothing to say except personal attacks. So sad.

Hoss grizzs brain cells are lacking oxygen from wearing 2 masks to think clearly

I like Grizz. Honesty I do. Someday I wonder if he's trolling, or if he didn't do the research, and got caught and tries to spin wildly to avoid admitting it.

Funny, one of the emails discusses the negative health effects of wearing a mask longer than 4hrs straight, so maybe that's the issue?

If you think "conspiracy theorist" was ever referring to mask wearing becoming political, you're about ten steps behind. The thing is I know you're smarter than that, you're just trying to bounce around between subjects hoping to score a point. In no way is that "repeating" my words, it's making up new ones.

And then you've got Kurt S trying to catch up, but with nothing to say except personal attacks. So sad.

I think the reason we don't wear cloth condoms is because sperm passes through the fabric weave.

The same reason we don't wear cloth masks to stop a much smaller virus.

I'll also point out, that IN JANUARY, at the time of inauguration, Fauci publically floated the 2mask idea on several "news" outlets. Not Jan 2020. Jan. 2021. Long after the data masks was wildly known, and most likely after he was at least partially if not fully vaccinated.

That kind of STUPIDY, combined with his "bottom of the 6th" rhetoric, was a TERRIBLE narrative in persuading folks to vaccinate. Basically saying "go get a shot, but nothing changes for doing so".

I won't even start on his school closure guidance in the face of INTERNATIONAL data showing him 100% wrong.

Nov. 2019, 3 lab workers in Wuhan, at a lab clandestinely funded by NIH, with scientists on first name basis with Fauci, are hospitalized with Covid symptoms. Feb. 2020, Fauci is on national TV telling people it's safe to go to the Superbowl, that he's not worried about Covid being a problem in the US.

He knew for 4 months. He knew in Dec 2019 it was human to human, and he had the genetics in Dec 2019, showing him it was a respiratory disease, spread in the air.

He KNEW all of that.

Now before you say but, but, but, Trump. Fauci is the highest paid government official. He is supposedly the greatest doctor ever, minus Dr Pepper, and the defense of his failure is that he was more worried about politics than science?

I agree. He was, he is, he has been. That's how you survive in DC as long as he has.

Feb. 2020, Fauci is on national TV telling people it's safe to go to the Superbowl

Remember when I said...

My point is this... timeline and context matter

On February 20, 2020, the USA reported it's 16th case of COVID. That's it, 16!

Would you have rather we cancel the Super Bowl at that point? It likely was VERY safe for the average American to go to a football game in Feb. 2020; there simply wasn't the spread. Just like it was safe to not wear masks during that time. That information was data supported, but is now used to attack the person who said what you probably already agree with.

I'm done with the back and forth here, but that's just another super easy example of you overlooking timeline and context trying to score a point or bolster your argument.

The entire argument here by the far-right uses a similar fuzzy understanding trying to connect dots that aren't relevant, but still convinces a large number of people who have committed to following the party line by avoiding outside information other than what they already think they believe.

Have a good rest of your day, I've got work to do.

Last edited:
For those of you who think all right wing media is "alt-right" (Breitbart, Daily Wire, Red State, Washington Examiner, etc.) I challenge you to pick a specific topic, and then follow it through it's iterations in mainstream media (NY Times, LA Times, MSNBC, CNN, etc.) AND also "alt-right" media, or as I like to call it, "conservative."

The media I now follow to get the other side of the story is conservative. It declares it and doesn't pretend like mainstream media, or as I like to call it, "alt-left" (for the sake of...well, just cuz I feel like talking sh*t). Compare that topic and sources. Quite the difference. Mainstream SCREAMS objective, yet produces leftist opinion (declared as objective reporting), dabbled with some facts and other declarations, purported to be "facts" or highly insinuated as such.

Do yourselves a favor see the whole video, not just the snippet; read the entire statement in context, not just a quote; what is objectivity in journalism nowadays--sh*t, I'm not seeing it in mainstream.

As I've told friends and family about this, having a bullhorn does not make your opinions fact, it just means you have a bullhorn and can talk louder.

Remember when I said...

On February 20, 2020, the USA reported it's 16th case of COVID. That's it, 16!

Would you have rather we cancel the Super Bowl at that point? It likely was VERY safe for the average American to go to a football game in Feb. 2020; there simply wasn't the spread. Just like it was safe to not wear masks at that point.

I'm done with the back and forth here, but that's just another super easy example of you overlooking timeline and context trying to score a point or bolster your argument.

Ummm, how many cases were there 2weeks after the Superbowl? The millions of positive cases since then, KINDA SHOW just how wrong and dangerous he was then. Can't have it both ways.

Should we discuss his criticism of closing China travel? Despite knowing the origin?

Btw, I haven't forgot when you told me the government would NEVER lock down citizens nationwide when I responded to the first lockdown in Sacramento. Seems your compass is off on this one.

Finally, the occurrence of three cases, one in a California resident who died on February 6, a second in another resident of the same county who died February 17, and a third in an unidentified passenger or crew member aboard a Pacific cruise ship that left San Francisco on February 11, confirms cryptic circulation of the virus by early February. These data indicate that sustained, community transmission had begun before detection of the first two nontravel–related U.S. cases, likely resulting from the importation of a single lineage of virus from China in late January or early February, followed by several importations from Europe. -cdc

Do you think just maybe Fauci had access to any of that data?

Don't forget, China was in full scale breakout, there was 400ish folks on a cruise ship of Japan coast, positive. Cases breaking out worldwide.

We got that news via CNN, meaning Fauci had it days earlier. He also was well aware of the Lab in Wuhan, what they were doing, who was doing it, etc. Yet, bat soup or pangolins were the culprit.

So he was wrong, then wrong, then wrong, then wrong, then wrong. He's actually YET to be right. Hes been great at leading from behind, and making sure he had political cover.

There's a reason no one is going after any of the dozen or so members of the Corona task force.

I know. Admitting Fauci to be a hack at best, a criminal at worst, means admitting, the politics of corona, and the theater of it, didn't give with the data. Or in short admitting the "right wingers" were right when they said as much.

Better to go down in flames

Ummm, how many cases were there 2weeks after the Superbowl? The millions of positive cases since then, KINDA SHOW just how wrong and dangerous he was then. Can't have it both ways
??? Super Bowl 2020 was on February 2nd. The case number I gave you above, 16, was February 20th, more than two weeks after the Super Bowl.

You're preaching some knowledge card but keep walking into the worst possible arguments.

You DO realize you've worked yourself into a corner where you're criticizing Fauci for NOT saying to shut down the Super Bowl when cases were low, right?

Should we discuss his criticism of closing China travel? Despite knowing the origin?
Like I said above, you keep bouncing around trying to score a point.

Btw, I haven't forgot when you told me the government would NEVER lock down citizens nationwide when I responded to the first lockdown in Sacramento. Seems your compass is off on this one.
I don't ever remember saying NEVER as I typically try and avoid definitives. But, there wasn't a nationwide lockdown. I went to work every day and you probably did too. I didn't see the Marines walking the streets keeping people in their homes. Did I miss that?

Last edited:
It feels like the wheels are starting to come off. There seems to be a shift on the info coming out.

It feels like the wheels are starting to come off. There seems to be a shift on the info coming out.

Fauci is no longer politically useful. Same reason Cuomo stuff came out AFTER election.

The media ran cover as long as Cuomo or Fauci could be used to bash Trump. Now he's gone, they have to very slowly start dripping out stuff so they can claim they covered it.

Don't tell Grizz. He doesn't believe there is such thing as politics. ?

The most plausible explanation with the most evidence is:
It came from the wuhan lab
They f'd with it to make it transmissible
Was it an accident is the question that we'll never know. I think not (intentional) but?

The widespread TDS that the media now admits to, which is to take the exact opposite stance from orange man on every single issue even if he's right...has caused this country incalculable harm. For probably 1/2 the country they have destroyed any trust in the institutions that are supposed to protect us

Last edited:
Dwight Eisenhower said in his farewell address...

The prospect of domination of the nation's scholars by Federal employment, project allocation, and the power of money is ever present and is gravely to be regarded.

Yet in holding scientific discovery in respect, as we should, we must also be alert to the equal and opposite danger that public policy could itself become the captive of a scientific-technological elite.

He funded the research on coronavirus in the US. Then he funded it in China after it was banned here. Then he downplayed the severity of the disease. Then he lied about successful treatments for the dangerous man-made pathogen.

Fauci is definitely going down. The powers that be don’t grant the FOIA & release the emails if they don’t want him gone or think his continued presence hurts the administration politically

I like Grizz. Honesty I do. Someday I wonder if he's trolling, or if he didn't do the research, and got caught and tries to spin wildly to avoid admitting it.

Funny, one of the emails discusses the negative health effects of wearing a mask longer than 4hrs straight, so maybe that's the issue?
Maybe it is. I got the feeling he is trolling as well.

Paul is also a Doctor don't forget that.

Paul is also a Doctor don't forget that.
Does that automatically make him correct? Because so are Anthony Fauci and Chris Duntsch.

The points that some people make trying to justify their positions completely lack critical thinking. We've seen a dozen examples of that in this thread alone.

And, we're now supposed to take advice from some random lady with a TikTok account who can't even spell "#faucci" just because we like her message?

Some of my best friends share the far-right beliefs, but I don't know a single person who is better off being the angry old man that those beliefs have instilled, constantly looking to be aggrieved and offended by the "woke" crowd. Look how many of you have resorted to personal attacks of a fellow hunter over political differences when I've not once attacked you. How sad and depressing a life that must be.

Last edited:

It would be libel, not slander, since it is written and not spoken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom