Favorite binge watch

desperatehills

Very Active Member
Since covid started and a lot of things are closed around here my wife and I have binged watched shows. We are almost done with "Hell on wheels" and we may start something new. Here are my favorites so far.

Yellowstone
Hell on wheels
Ozarks
Deadwood
Breaking Bad

I have seen pieces of "Band of Brothers" and may try to watch it next. What are your favorites?

I probably should watch Longmire again, great show. As is The Mandolorian on Disney +.
Im also just finished my 3rd time watching Trailer Park Boys :p

My wife binge watches stuff, I don't, I can't take it. Maybe too much ADHD. It's like, okay I made it through one show and now you want me to watch another one.

My wife also loved Dexter, not me, the hero is a serial killer? It was rare that I could make it all the way through one. And then I had to sleep with two guns under my pillow instead of the normal one.

Matts off road recovery, Lite Bright Nation, Fab Rats and Casey's off road recovery. I guess I am just discovering YouTube on the Kids Roku . Also for hunting shows. Carbon TV and Pluto tv.

Matts off road recovery, Lite Bright Nation, Fab Rats and Casey's off road recovery. I guess I am just discovering YouTube on the Kids Roku . Also for hunting shows. Carbon TV and Pluto tv.

Those are quality shows.

Get up I some Millennial Farmer and Westin Chamlin and that's good TV

Matt's is a good one. YouTube is better than TV. I'm hooked on several YouTube channels.
The best thing about u tube is you can open and close anything you want and move to the next video or movie, way faster than surfing on TV. I've been watching the trespassing video's those guys get quite creative in trying to stop people from coming on their land.. Funny stuff

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom