FCFS changes

Looks like the FCFS system is gonna have even less tags this year.
With the new rule all returned tags go to an alternate up to 14 days before the season starts.
And any resident tag stays resident.
Non resident tags stay non resident.
The majority of the tags turned in were resident
So I would think tags will be on much longer now.
Ya these changes should make it much less interesting for the NR folks. Imagine how long the wait will be between NR tags now. Probably weeks. You will have to be seriously dedicated or have an office full of click farmers like the tag services in Utah.

The lady at the DWR said residents return
Tags more than 10-1.But much less tags overall than the year before.So residents will still have chances but I agree it’s over for non residents.some how I don’t believe there were ever any “click farmers”. But definitely guys who manipulated the system.Some non residents
But many were residents playing the system.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom