Fcfs ram tag

Simple man

Someone turned in a ram tag. No it’s not mine. Just thought Id share to get your mouths watering. Only 2 tags available….

FDEB23B8-436D-46B7-8A04-CBB4FCDAAE2E.jpeg

That’s a lot of returned tags for sheep!! They must just want to keep there points.
fcfs is like Santa Clause!
I’m guessing last year it was due to Covid, but who knows. I’m sure the closer it gets to the November ALW hunts we might see a few more show up.

I missed an area 11 cow elk tag last night. Was up on my screen for no more than 10 seconds.

Hopefully more start coming up as it gets closer.

I missed an area 11 cow elk tag last night. Was up on my screen for no more than 10 seconds.

Hopefully more start coming up as it gets closer.
9 seconds too long Doz. Haha
You need to hover over those screens and click as soon as it pops. Middle of night when most are sleeping is when I see most activity. 12-4 am.
You’ll get one Doz!

A LOT of sheep and Mtn Goat tags turned in this year in a few states. In my opinion these tags really should go to the next guy line from the draws first.

A LOT of sheep and Mtn Goat tags turned in this year in a few states. In my opinion these tags really should go to the next guy line from the draws first.
I agree. Ram/goat tags shouldn’t be on the fcfs. Some people have been investing for decades building points and app fees. Just for that one chance to hunt a ram or goat. Tag should tumble down the alternate list until it finds a home. Ndow might change that with enough voice from the people.
I can only imagine their outrage seeing a Joe Shmoe keyboard warrior pick up that tag on fcfs when 1000s of apps clicked alternate…

Congratulations! I was wondering how long it would be before a MM member grabbed a sheep tag on the fcfs list. Of course I was hoping it was me first but good luck and let us know how your hunt goes.

Settle down no I didn’t get it.. apologize for any Confusion.
I was just sharing a post and picture I saw on a fb hunting group
the yup was for a picture of a second ram tag that a different op missed out on.
Good luck guys. My buddies and I have been lucky enough on the fcfs to have a busy hunting schedule this fall.
I hope you get it BradA!!!

Last edited:
the yup was for a picture of a second ram tag that a different op missed out on.
Good luck guys. My buddies and I have been lucky enough on the fcfs to have a busy hunting schedule this fall.
that's exactly what I saw....thanks for clarifying

Yeah I am really digging the setup for the FCFS. Best I seen pop up was a 231 archery bull tag. If I knew how to shoot archery that would have been awesome. Seen a couple cow elk tags pop up, today saw an ALW bull elk for 051. A good way for NDOW to still get some $$$, hope anyone that picks one up has good luck!

I have been our of service chasing elk for 7 days but I’m back at it hoping I’m the lucky guy to get a sheep tag first as a member of MM we will see if I’m the first to make that post thanks though.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom