Feb. 14th--Important Date

larrbo

Very Active Member
Hey guys....February 14th is a very important day, make sure to buy you sweetheart a card and some candy. And......Pitchers and Catchers report to spring training for the Giants. This is a big day!

alright! now, that's a good way to start off the day!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Happy 61st Birthday...It is Mike Krukow's 62nd birthday today and I heard rumors that it is another famous MM person's birthday today.

Ha Ha, i wonder who that could be? I don't feel 60! lol

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Happy belated Birthday, Joey!
I wish I could turn the clock back to that age. I was living in Weiser, Idaho, with a stream full of trout out my back door. Quail, dove and mulies in the pasture every evening, with elk on the hillside in the winters.
The big 60 will be a wonderful time for you, my friend!

Thanks Nick! Sounds like you had it pretty good back then. You know where i'm set up, not too bad as far as outdoors opportunity.

Seems a lot of the time, i make friends with older guys and the guys that i was getting out most with, have past away. Sometimes i need a nudge or someone to say, "lets go". Unfortunately, the best of those guys, i miss them alot, are hitting new trails.

Joey

WELL.....I HIT 60 TODAY AS WELL !!!! FEEL LIKE I"M 30, HIKED YESTERDAY LIKE IN WAS 20.......HAD TO DRAG A HOG A WAYS......FELT LIKE I WAS 95 !!! CANT WAIT TO GO AGAIN !!!! HOPE WE ALL DRAW OUR TAGS THIS YEAR.

TAKE ER EASY....................YD.

YD, Happy Birthday....I turned 60 in May. So you felt like you were 30, can you let me know what kind of Meds you are taking to feel that way. It looks like this thread is for guys that are 60 to 61.

LARRBO.......MY DOCTOR IS VERY AGGRESSIVE WITH THE PREVENTIVE SUPPLEMENTS. YES.....TONS OF VITAMINS !!!! IF YOUR NOT FEELING ON TOP OF YOUR GAME GET YOUR TESTOSTERONE CHECKED FIRST. THE VITAMINS HAVE ME REFRESHED & UP AT 430 AM EVERY MORNING READY TO GET AFTER IT AGAIN. THEN I CRASH AND SLEEP WELL, ...........

BETTER LIVING THROUGH CHEMISTRY !!!!!.............YD.

Happy belated birthday guys!

The last time I was at the Doctor he gave me my regular check up. I told him I was retiring. He told me to get this book and follow it. He said this should be my new job.

I haven't been doing it like I should but my resolve is to. I would encourage everyone to get it and at least read it.

http://www.amazon.com/Younger-Next-...1390710238&sr=1-1&keywords=younger+next+year'

The key to my well being is exercise. It makes all the difference in how I feel physically and mentally.

Eel

HEY EEL......YOUR RIGHT, EXERCISE WILL KEEP YOU ALIVE !!! MY DOC WANTS ME IN THE GYM 7 DAYS A WEEK......NO CAN DO !! BUT M/W/F GYM ROUTINE WORKS WELL......AND A DAY OF CHASING HOGS MAKES 4 DAYS A WEEK.........ENUFF FOR THIS 60 YEAR OLD. I THINK IF YOU STAY ACTIVE & JUST KEEP MOVING YOUR GOOD TO GO. HAVE A GOOD ONE................YD.

Good for you Dave, it sounds like you're on the right path.

I have a supplement insurance policy that covers anything Medicare doesn't. Included is a membership to HealthSport. It's only about 5 miles from home. I have no excuse not to exercise.

Some of us have had a physically pretty hard life, and parts just get wore out over the years, so it's different for everyone in that regard. The author doesn't know much about that since he lived a pretty soft life.

There is more to the book than exercise, but it starts there.

BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL!!!!!

To the "Over 60 Gang." You guys inspire me!! Just turned 54 last month and feel every month, controlling weight seems to get harder every year.

I hunted chukar this past week, Mon, Tues, Thur and Fri, hiked an hour today. Basically 20-22 hours of cardio in one week. Most exercise I've gotten in a long time. Just wish I had the time to do it every week. But the fact the body held up is encouraging.

Keep it up guys.

GO GIANTS!!!

That's my big hang up elkslayer. If someone told me "There's a drake mallard on top of that mountain." I would get up at 3:00am and hike/jog up there every morning.

If someone tells me to "exercise for good health". Screw that!:)

GO GIANTS!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom