Federal Edge TLR! any experience or advice?

money

has anyone messed with the Federal Edge TLR's? I have some I plan on reloading for my 7mm and I am just curious if anyone on here has used them? If they shoot well out of my gun I believe they will be a bullet that should be deadly from 50 - 1000 yards. some people have said they can be hard to get to shoot just right but i am hopeful that my gun likes them, because in theory they should be an amazing bullet. As you can see in the picture I have plenty of stuff to play with (eld-x as a backup bullet), I just hope the TLR does what it has the potential to do.
608253794.jpg

Go with the terminal accent, basically a, redesigned tlr but 5x more, accurate
Have you shot them both by chance? I already had some TLR's so that is what i started my load development with because they are super expensive. Gonna have to use them up before I dare buy the terminal ascent.

Our initial testing groups were .95 MOA @ 100 yards. So with a bit more testing i think i should be able to get those groups down to .75 MOA or maybe a little better. That is pretty good. so my question is do the Terminal ascent do a lot better than that? I plan on switching to the terminal ascent once i run out of the TLR's but I'm wondering how much better they will actually be...?

Terminal accent is a, tlr with a, second groove it will. Perform exactly like the original tlr with the same components just much better accuracy
Hard part is, finding your seating depth
5 shot group out of my Cooper 92 in 280 ackley @100 yrds, printed . 62

My Tikka likes the factory federal loads for my .270 wsm. So I bought 5 boxes since Federal likes to discontinue stuff my gun shoots well lately...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom