FedEx Sux

ktg

I lucked into 5 lbs of Varget back in November, or at least I thought I did. Got an order in with Natchez after looking for about a year. Well, I wait and wait and wait because of 'delays.' I finally track the package and freakin' FedEx returned it to Natchez 'undeliverable.' I contact Natchez and who knows what the problem was, they said they'll reship. Well, I wait and wait, then track the package. Says expected delivery on 1/16. Last scanned in Las Vegas on 1/13. I contact Natchez a couple days ago and told them that I feared the package was lost. They got back with me today saying that the package was damaged and FedEx is returning it to them. They have no stock to replace the shipment so they'll refund my money. What a joke.

FedEx is terrible. They’ve become much more reliable since they now drop our packages off at the post office 8 miles away.(n)

FedEx is the worst and my last choice in shipping. Tracking packages is so frustrating watching it bounce halfway across the country erratically. It took fifteen days after they took delivery to get a package from Scheels. They Suck.

I bought something in October and it went from Minnesota to Atlanta then finally 8 days later made it to Reno. It all makes sense now hear these stories.

You guys are so funny, I love reading all these complaints!! Spend the time to properly address it, make sure the address is correct and deliverable, spend the money to have it go priority or even certified (if you want a signature). I have shipped thousands of items, big and little, and never had a problem. Maybe a one or two day delay, but sh*t happens. Maybe I'm lucky, maybe our people are better, but a lot of problems originate on the FRONT end. :)

You guys are so funny, I love reading all these complaints!! Spend the time to properly address it, make sure the address is correct and deliverable, spend the money to have it go priority or even certified (if you want a signature). I have shipped thousands of items, big and little, and never had a problem. Maybe a one or two day delay, but sh*t happens. Maybe I'm lucky, maybe our people are better, but a lot of problems originate on the FRONT end. :)
Fedex......not usps

One of my best friends just retired from FedEx. Lots of years of outstanding service. Their logistics sometimes leave you wondering, but I stand by my results. Generally very good!!

I'm still plugging for UPS, gotta keep paying my pension. As a mgmt guy I know how hard they work, hourly`s limited to 60 hrs a week but I often put in 70....the only one loving me retired more than me is my wife .

I'm still plugging for UPS, gotta keep paying my pension. As a mgmt guy I know how hard they work, hourly`s limited to 60 hrs a week but I often put in 70....the only one loving me retired more than me is my wife .
Our UPS guys are great ?. But the way they run those trucks is what’s keeping me from buying a used 4BT Cummings for my Bronco. Can’t take a chance it came out of a UPS truck.:oops:

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom