FEEDING DEER IN YOUR HOUSE!!!

That’s freakin’ crazy!!! My great grandmother used to lure squirrels into her kitchen through the back door to feed them. As a kid I thought it was super cool, but holy crap that is dangerous as hell....

That could be dangerous if the buck feels comfortable being there. During the rut, there are only two things on his mind and it looks like he could get both from that lady.

I would be nervous being that close to a buck. It could turn south real quick. There’s a video of a lady and her boyfriend swimming with a dolphin and it was innocent at first, then the dolphin decided it wanted more. It began swimming in circles with a boner around this lady and periodically pushing its nose into her privates and wouldn’t leave her alone.

I saw this too. Made local news in NV. I was wondering if the buck was going to start talking like Howard the Duck.

“Can I bother you for an Old Milwaukee ma’am, this years rut has me thirsty as hell”

And they call us Utards. ??‍♂️ Come November he’ll be after the two things that start with F. One of em ain’t gonna be fun for the lady.

That could get ugly real quick if that deer felt threatened. I don't think a couple antler tines going into a gut would feel good.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom