FHF Bino Harness

smokingfire

Has anyone here tried out the FHF Bino Harness? What are the pros and cons?

I know that you can hook a Razco Chest Holster to the bottom of it which I like but I'm curious to see if others have tried this setup or know anything about it?
RVH7085_copy_480x.jpg

632945804.jpg

I just bought one about a month ago when the medium size came back in stock. Overall I like the harness, but they could have done a better job on how the accessory pouches mount up. I bought the razco holster for mine also & I want to make some changes to it as well.

I just bought one about a month ago when the medium size came back in stock. Overall I like the harness, but they could have done a better job on how the accessory pouches mount up. I bought the razco holster for mine also & I want to make some changes to it as well.
What don't you like about the accessory pouches and how they mount? Also, what changes would you like to see them make for the holster? And the last question I have is overall, do you think it's worth the purchase? Thanks for your input!

The pouches are fine, I just doubt care for the way they attach to the harness.
As for the holster, I’m going to buy a new piece of kydex to center the holster under the harness. Right now it’s offset & too high. Also, I haven’t figured out how to use the 2 latches that came with the holster. They don’t seem to fasten into anything on the harness. Maybe I needed to buy something else to make it work... I don’t know???
Overall I like the rig & maybe I’m just doing something wrong, but I would have definitely done a few things different.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom