Fierce CT Edge 6.5 PRC Long Range Package (Carbon)

HighDesert

This last year I went to the AK WSF Banquet and won a few items. One of the items I won was this package I also won a Weatherby 6.5 RPM Back Country TI. I have played with both rifles at the range and like the Weatherby better. I got the rifle back down here and I had Randy at The Rifle Shop trade out scopes I went to a Leupold VX-5 4-20x52 and build me a load with Barnes 127 LRX (I don't Shoot Hornandy). The custom hand loads were great but having 2 26 Nosler's, a 6.5x55, and a 6.5 Weatherby RPM. I got too many 6.5's so going to let this one go to someone who will use it. I have switched back to the scope it came with that Fierce built a custom Turret for Hornandy 143 ELD-X Ammo and will include the 34mm Rings that I bought for the Leupold.

Here is what you get.
Fierce CT Edge 6.5 PRC in Grey Camo
Zeiss Z6 3-18X50
The Custom Turret that Fierce built using 143 ELD-X. I will not shoot Hornandy anything
the Custom Cut out Hard Case.
80 loaded Round Barnes 127-LRX with Lapua Brass custom loaded by the Rifle Shop
100 Still in Box Lapua Brass
6.5 PRC Dies.
Talley Lightweight Rings in 34mm

Pics to follow later this week. Only Trade I would consider is for a 470 N.E. otherwise not looking for anything else

This last year I went to the AK WSF Banquet and won a few items. One of the items I won was this package I also won a Weatherby 6.5 RPM Back Country TI. I have played with both rifles at the range and like the Weatherby better. I got the rifle back down here and I had Randy at The Rifle Shop trade out scopes I went to a Leupold VX-5 4-20x52 and build me a load with Barnes 127 LRX (I don't Shoot Hornandy). The custom hand loads were great but having 2 26 Nosler's, a 6.5x55, and a 6.5 Weatherby RPM. I got too many 6.5's so going to let this one go to someone who will use it. I have switched back to the scope it came with that Fierce built a custom Turret for Hornandy 143 ELD-X Ammo and will include the 34mm Rings that I bought for the Leupold.

Here is what you get.
Fierce CT Edge 6.5 PRC in Grey Camo
Zeiss Z6 3-18X50
The Custom Turret that Fierce built using 143 ELD-X. I will not shoot Hornandy anything
the Custom Cut out Hard Case.
80 loaded Round Barnes 127-LRX with Lapua Brass custom loaded by the Rifle Shop
100 Still in Box Lapua Brass
6.5 PRC Dies.
Talley Lightweight Rings in 34mm

Pics to follow later this week. Only Trade I would consider is for a 470 N.E. otherwise not looking for anything else
Price?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom