Filled all 3 elk tags this year

Abiggerfish2fry

Very Active Member
I just finished fill my last tag today! Top picture is my late Arizona unit 1 tag and next one down is New Mexico unit 15 muzzy late tag and the bottom one is my Idaho elk super tag! It's been a crazy year and a lot work but thank god its done!?

15738img0316.jpg

Dang you had some great luck on the draws and in getting it done on the hunt. Congrats. That is three great bulls, not to mention in a few months time. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks guys!
Yeah it was a lot work and a lot of time off work.. now that I am broke I need to work my butt off for next years tags!

Nice Job BigFish!

That's alot of Elk Meat to be Chewin on!:D

[font color="blue"]She put a Big F.U. in My Future,Ya She's got a
way with Words[/font]

Wow! That's quite the fall you've had. Congrats! It'll be hard to top that season again.

Thanks for sharing.

That looks like fun. Tell us about your hunts. How did they all go? Did you use a guide ? Any first day harvest? You took some great looking bulls.

>That looks like fun. Tell us
>about your hunts. How did
>they all go? Did you
>use a guide ? Any
>first day harvest? You took
>some great looking bulls.

It was awesome on all three hunts john! I will do a write up on all three hunts when I can catch my breath! Lol
I did not hire a guide but had a friend that helped my on all three hunts! One thing I can say about him it he can see a ant sitting under a tree a mile away and know if it's male or female!?
Hardest working kid I ever met.

> Nice Job BigFish!
>
>That's alot of Elk Meat to
>be Chewin on!:D
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>[font color="blue"]She put a Big F.U.
>in My Future,Ya She's got
>a
>way with Words[/font]
>
>

Hey bobcat!
I've been giving most of the meat too a couple poor families I know! Atleast half of it! Besides after these three hunts I can't afford to buy another freezer.?

Thanks you guys!
It was a incredible year of elk hunting! I got a lot of help from people on mm and friends I know but if it wasn't for my friend Hagan I never taken the elks I did! So thank you guys for helping me and making this year the best!

I'm happy for you brother! Your man card is very much intact. I appreciate the help and advice you gave me for my elk hunt this year while you were out knocking down these big bulls. Congrats, buddy! Let's go get 'em again next year.

>I'm happy for you brother! Your
>man card is very much
>intact. I appreciate the help
>and advice you gave me
>for my elk hunt this
>year while you were out
>knocking down these big bulls.
>Congrats, buddy! Let's go get
>'em again next year.

Thanks Greg!
Yeah it sounds good greg! next year we need to smoke a couple bulls!

Congrats that is a super special season....awesome bulls, so did you have to purchase another freezer.....damn good job....

))))------->

Well done and thanks for sharing. Those are great bulls, I know how much work and time it takes to do what you did this fall. I bet it feels very rewarding now that it is done.

Splash

LAST EDITED ON Nov-30-16 AT 03:06PM (MST)[p]Ok yeah i bought a huge freezer before i started the hunts and the first elk just about filled it, so at that point i decided meat needed to be donated to a few poor families my mom knows at church!

Splash yeah I'm just pumped to have been able do fill all of them tag! what a blast it was but next time i hope its only 2 tags...lol

>Man--talk about filling in some Trophy
>Room Wall space in 1
>year!!
>
>congrats
>
>Robb

I need a bigger house now! i had 2 elk chest mounts and one euro mount before these hunts so now i and going to start doing pedestals! lol

'Smoke a couple Bowls'?

Don't know if that sounded quite Right BigFish!:D

way with Words[/font]

> 'Smoke a couple Bowls'?
>
>Don't know if that sounded quite
>Right BigFish!:D
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>a
>way with Words[/font]
>
>

Easy bobcat! you know i haven't done that since the 70S in high school! lol. Guess what i am moving up to vernal so i can raise my daughter and i may need a babysitter once i a while,she don't eat much and i will only be gone a week at a time!!! maybe

How the Hell You keep getting them Super Tags?

way with Words[/font]

>How the Hell You keep getting
>them Super Tags?
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>a
>way with Words[/font]
>
>
bobcat if i told you how then i would never draw them again! I think the last one was to keep me from thinking about my wife! we spit up a couple years after being married for 18 years and we where just getting back together last june when i found out i drew another super tag and she died two weeks later! its been pretty rough since but these hunts has kept my mind off it for a bit!

That's amazing! 3 big bulls. Good for you.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
LIKE MonsterMuleys.com
on Facebook!

I just keep coming back to look at the pics and enjoy your success!
That's just an awesome year and one that will never be forgotten, I'm sure.
Congrats again,
Zeke

>I just keep coming back to
>look at the pics and
>enjoy your success!
>That's just an awesome year and
>one that will never be
>forgotten, I'm sure.
>Congrats again,
>Zeke

HAHAHA! Thanks Zeke!

To tell you the truth I don't think i ever want to do 3 in a year again... I almost shot a spike on the day i kill the my last elk! I was really getting burned out and just wanted it over.
Joe

Sweet deal on the elk, Glad you did all 3 and they turned out great.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Super cool! Im sure you had to hunt your guts out but that right there is a pile of elk! Congrats on an amazing season. Sorry to hear about the loss of your wife.

Thanks guys! It was a lot work but well worth it in the end! It helped keep my mind off the loss of my wife! Thanks everything guys!
Joe

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom