Filled my tag

Aceman

Was able to fill my tag during the 2nd season here in Colorado. I don't usually name my bucks but will call this one 83 as I will turn 83 the end of this month. Gonna be some good eating from this fat bugger.

2022 Buck C.jpg

2022 Buck B.jpg

Founder, how about taking this posting down, thought they might enjoy seeing an ole peckerwood still out there doing it.

Founder, how about taking this posting down, thought they might enjoy seeing an ole peckerwood still out there doing it.
Pretty lame post
Get a bunch of ?
Get emotional hurt you did not get a bunch of post patting you on the back. And an hour later ask Founder to remove this thread because your feelings are hurt. No wonder this world is going to crap. We even have 83 year old babies.

Well done Ace, I'm chasing deer now in Nevada and you give me motivation. Great buck and memories of a lifetime. Praying I'm doing as well as you are in another 20 years .

Way to get it done! Congratulations! Not sure the reason for your second post but I think quite a number of us enjoyed your contribution.

Whether you receive a reply to your post or not, I don't think you should stop. Being inspired does not necessarily warrant a reply :)

Now back to the deer - one day I'll be inspired to hang a carcass on a gambrel like the one on your pic. Until then, they will continue to get broken down on the bed of my truck.

Take The Post Down?

Well HELL!

SS Just Wet Himself!

That Alone Is More Than Enough To Keep The Post Up!

Nice Job Ace!

Thanks for your response LIK2HNT think you might of got it right, like a guy that calls it like he sees it. Not everyone understands feelings.

Well done!! Hope I'm still doing it 83. Is it just keep putting one foot in front of the other or do you have some tips for the rest of us??

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom