Fillmore / Pahvant maps

NorthSide

My hunting partner drew this archery tag and I wanted to reach out and see if any one would point me to the best paper maps for this area. We have OnX to dial it in, but consider us old school. The research on the interweb is showing a Fishlake National Forest Map which I plan to order. Was wondering if there is something out there more detailed?

Thanks NS

Plan is to get maps in hand, tentative plan in place, then come over scouting this summer for a week or so. Plan to hunt the last two weeks, but we are pretty flexible.

The elk are down in the nasty canyons. Get your boot leather ready to go. It surprises me how many LE archery elk hunters try to road hunt them on the pahvant. We see them every year. Definitely some good bulls on the unit.

That’s the plan, hopefully find a few places to spike camp out there? I had the west desert/deep creek early rifle tag 6-7 years ago and we did a lot of overnight trips to stay close to the elk. I’m going to call the biologist this week to get some map ideas and pick his or her brain in regards to water holes and areas we may be able to spike camp into.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom