Final season structure approval posted

Man those high country deer season dates are garbage. Something tells me those 3rd season dates are going to awful hard on mule deer bucks.....

Coloradoboy

Pretty sure the early rifle buck hunts are the same as they have been. Most have been the Saturday after Labor day for a few years. There are a couple (74 and 86 come to mind) that are still the first Saturday in Sept.

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

>Those 3rd season dates in 2021
>could be really hard on
>mule deer bucks.

Yes they will but we didn't set the dates so might as well take advantage of them.

I am just curious if they will be intelligent enough to move some of those 3rd season deer tags to 2nd season.

>I am just curious if they
>will be intelligent enough to
>move some of those 3rd
>season deer tags to 2nd
>season.

Not until it is too late.

Also note that this will likely add to point creep significantly and also will mean less tag options for all.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom