Finally Going Sheep Hunting!

Are you going to DIY or going with a guide? I did both my ram & mtn goat as DIY but as a resident I had time to talk to other hunters who had hunted the unit before & was pointed in the right drainages & ridges. Good Luck either way & please do a nice write up with photos if possible.

Are you going to DIY or going with a guide? I did both my ram & mtn goat as DIY but as a resident I had time to talk to other hunters who had hunted the unit before & was pointed in the right drainages & ridges. Good Luck either way & please do a nice write up with photos if possible.
If I still lived in Colorado I would probably do a DIY, but I'm not going to be able to get out there to scout or spend time in the area. I am using Scott Limmer at Comanche Wilderness Outfitters. I've applied for too many years in too many states and I'm getting too old to not make the most of this opportunity.

The trap has been layed, now we wait. Shoot straight Rich!

20210829_162052.jpg

Thanks Dennis, I couldn’t have done it without you guys! I’ll be rooting for you on the next draw.

Thanx Rich, with a pile of points for the Colorado big three, I need all the good vibes I can get! Congrats again on a great ram! Glad I finally got to see him! He's awesome!

Great sheep congrats! I have 18 years in for CO (NR) and put in for archery to increase my odds. Same reasoning as you, I only have a few years that my body can handle that kind of hunt. Great job.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom