Finally , Kids Score Iowa Whitetails

Stillwater165

Very Active Member
LAST EDITED ON Dec-15-19 AT 08:10PM (MST)[p]
Well finally the kids had a little luck , nothing huge and not any of the bucks we were looking for but sometimes that's how it goes ! All 3 of them were in a big pop up blind and saw a ton of deer and turkeys so all in all a good hunt on youth tags. Next up we have late muzzleloader tags and the better bucks are still running around !

LAST EDITED ON Dec-15-19 AT 08:07PM (MST)[p]Congrats to the kids! But pics didn't post.

I've hunted Iowa few times, and have enough NR points to draw zone 4 next year. Can't wait!

Not real sure what the deal is with the pictures but I've seen quite a few posts lately on here with the pics not showing up ??? Just see the little empty box at the bottom of the post. Hmmmm ! Good luck in Iowa ! If the timing is right it can really be a blast !

739184cace33922ef47d3997ae3504ca71163.jpeg

Stillwaters boys. The other one is giving me trouble but I'll get it!

828521576802383456image1.jpeg

#livelikezac

That first pic looks like the shores of Lake Michigan! And that second one definitely looks like the corn fields of Iowa!

Congrats again to the young men!

Thanks for the help with the pics !!! Oh and the one in hiding in the middle is our daughter hahaha ! She is usually my dead on every time but she missed a really good one ! First year they all have hunters safety cards and were able to sit without me.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Whitetail Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Whitetail Pros Guide Service

Southern Iowa and Missouri Private Land Whitetail Hunts. Rifle, Archery, Muzzleloader.

Antler Creek Whitetails

Archery hunt in Northeast Kansas. Rut and pre-rut, hunting from treestands and blinds.

Back
Top Bottom