Finally on the Wall

twopointdn

My daughter is a taxidermist working for Bruce Capes with Animal Art Taxidermy and she dropped off a few mounts to me the other day. I got them on the wall yesterday and can’t be happier. I am hoping to go on another whitetail hunt this year. Where we hunt it is a lot like hunting mule deer so I don’t feel disadvantaged not knowing much about hunting whitetail. They are fun to hunt and tasty as well.

32241D47-5BBC-419E-835C-3DD43EAC76D5.jpeg

BB395C1E-F35F-4F16-8F00-CAB2D0583B17.jpeg

B8C3455D-B292-45F8-988B-DB39CD4E1228.jpeg

Great work on the mounts and she picked a good mentor to work with. Bruce is a very talented taxidermist-he has done a couple of my mounts.

Kansas draw results should be out any day now. Good luck to everyone that is hoping to head to Kansas hunting this year. High hopes here for some more whitetail fun.

My daughter is a taxidermist working for Bruce Capes with Animal Art Taxidermy and she dropped off a few mounts to me the other day. I got them on the wall yesterday and can’t be happier. I am hoping to go on another whitetail hunt this year. Where we hunt it is a lot like hunting mule deer so I don’t feel disadvantaged not knowing much about hunting whitetail. They are fun to hunt and tasty as well.

View attachment 67094

View attachment 67095

View attachment 67096
Sweet!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Whitetail Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Whitetail Pros Guide Service

Southern Iowa and Missouri Private Land Whitetail Hunts. Rifle, Archery, Muzzleloader.

Antler Creek Whitetails

Archery hunt in Northeast Kansas. Rut and pre-rut, hunting from treestands and blinds.

Back
Top Bottom