Finally Some Photos

S

Saskman

Haven't had much time to get out looking for deer since last fall. Finally got out a couple nights ago. Saw a few deer and took photos of a couple of the better bucks. Looks like they still have some growing to do. I also threw in a couple of fawn photos. Wouldn't have any big bucks if you don't have any little ones first.

436IMG_9683-July5-05.jpg

436IMG_9688-July5-05.jpg

436IMG_9691-July5-05.jpg

436IMG_9693-July5-05.jpg

436doeandfawn_9449_1.jpg

436fawn_9455.jpg

436fawn_9468.jpg

Saskman

saskman,

AWESOME photos, the fawns are sweet.
what kind or camera?

Allen

Beauty pics Mr. Sask.

I can't wait until the farmers get out and hay thier fields and push them big buggers to the trees. One more week around here (BC) and its scoutin time for me. I've been seeing the odd NT the last week or two. I'm thinkin from the super wet season we've had over here this year, it means two things: lots of berries for scouting fare and huge mulies, elk and moose.

Those last two buck pictures shows some very serious mass! Love the pictures of the fawns too!

Steve

Sask,
Thanks for a great start to my "work friday"!!!
Your pictures are fantastic!!! Thanks again!!

Saskman
Good to see ya back on line. AWESOME, AWESOME pics. Start us off with a smoker buck and then tenderise us with the fawn. The doe/fawn shot is as cool as it gets. Thanks for sharing and starting off the weekend on a good note.

Yelum

Great Photos! Thanks fro posting! Hope to see many more in the immediate future. We've all been miss'in you and your pictures.

borntohunt

WOW!!! Those are some awesome pics. Thanks for sharing. In the 4th Pic it almost looks like the buck in back has a Whitey Rack with those browtines and a main beam that doesn't branch.

Keep em coming.

Nemont

All right i'm going to quit hunting deer after seeing those little fawn pictures.
what the heck did mama do when you placed the camra in that little guys face?

Great shots!!!! Good to finally see some of your work again. Thanks for sharing.
Rod

I'm jealous!
Thanks for the superb pics!

Chef
"I Love Animals...They're Delicious!"

Saskman,
Incredible pictures, Thanks for sharing, Damn I wish I could take pictures as great as those, Usually all I end up with is a grayish blur with what looks like a dead tree sticking out the top of it. Great fawn pics

Tagline

Great pics, Cam. Those Sask bucks just don't have any mass, do they? Those are a couple of studs and I'm betting we'll see an up close and personal pic of them later in the year. Thanks for sharing.

Great Pics, couple of Bad Boys already, looks like these guys will be impressive come fall. Thanks for sharing, get's the ol heart pumping and the fall adrenaline runnin...

Wow...awesome pictures. Those bucks look like they have clubs growing out of their heads. Thanks for sharing.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom