Finally worked out!

Wyo_Roadhunter

We have been chasing a group of bucks since opening morning and never have been able to quite close the deal. This morning the big 3 finally slipped up. Shot him at 60 yards and he was down within 100 yards. Thanks dad, Chase, and Shawna for all the help!

7830p1050818.jpg

3447p1050819.jpg

2326p1050828.jpg

Looks to me like you hit the twelve ring on that bad boy. Perfect shot placement on a great looking buck. What state? General tag? Congrats

LAST EDITED ON Sep-02-12 AT 09:39PM (MST)[p]Congrats Remington. Great buck. Way to get it done. Tell your dad hello. Keep up the good work and enjoy the outdoors with your family and freinds. They are some great memories you are making to remember for life!!!

>Looks to me like you hit
>the twelve ring on that
>bad boy. Perfect shot
>placement on a great looking
>buck. What state?
> General tag?
>Congrats

Hey Tard....what state and what tag? Is annoying as fk! Get a life

Congrats Remington, Mark and crew!
You guys just keep getting it done in a big way!
Old friend,
Zeke

>>Looks to me like you hit
>>the twelve ring on that
>>bad boy. Perfect shot
>>placement on a great looking
>>buck. What state?
>> General tag?
>>Congrats
>
>
>Hey Tard....what state and what tag?
> Is annoying as fk!
> Get a life

pot, meet kettle.

Nice work Remington. Persistance pays off again. Every year with a bow amazing. Any advice for the rest of us.

Nice work! Gotta love that bowhunting!

"Any advice for the rest of us. "

Yep, set down the rifle and tell yourself you are gonna get it done with the bow no matter what it takes. Practice and fine tune your stalking ability! Easier said than done, but that is a good start.

What state? Just kidding :)

Congrats again!!

Good job remington another great deer keep it up. I met you and your dad at a car show in lehi.I had the 72 blazer. and hello to your dad great man.

Congrats. Great Muley. It's awesome that u got to share that with ur dad family and friends. That's what it's all about. Memories that will last forever shared with ones you love and care about. Again congrats on a giant Muley.

Hey thanks guys! It was alot of fun but it was really frustrating hunting the cedars. It was always a guess and as soon as they started coming you couldn't move and it never failed they always passed me at 123 yards. Luckly he finally screwed up and came past at 60 yards. But thanks everyone for the positive comments!

Very Nice Remington!
I am glad to see you are still dragging the old man along! lol
We have rifle tags down your way so we may have to get some advice on where to go.
Great job.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom