Fire!

Whoever the anus is that started the Hatch Pepper thread, I hope a coyote eats out your colon. I just ate one I grilled and I might die!! I am terrified of the next bowel movement.
light weight and yes your next bowel movement will talk to you it will say WOW that burns really really bad.....LOL I know when it is hot when my eyes water, my nose runs, and then when my ears ring WOW that's some good chili......

You probably had the hottest one. Next time start with mild. The mild is too mild for me but it works. The medium is my favorite, the hot is too hot. A good indicator is when your nose starts to run and eyes water, you’re getting close to the max.

NEWSFLASH OF THE DAY!!!! Lil Red is not allowing 1911 to sit in her new jeep until after he has a few bowel movements.

RELH

That was some serious heat. Saw them at the store in a bag marked hot. There were no bags saying medium or mild. Figured what the hell. Cooked two large peppers on the grill with my steak. I knew they would be warm but I can split them and drag the seeds out no problem. Took a big bite and I must confess it was the best flavor I can recall on a chili

Shortly thereafter my nose and eyes start to leak. Then as mentioned above my ears began to ring. I was nearly incapacitated for 30 minutes.

So?

Your Way of Getting Some Mouth to Mouth From Lil Red?:D

That was some serious heat. Saw them at the store in a bag marked hot. There were no bags saying medium or mild. Figured what the hell. Cooked two large peppers on the grill with my steak. I knew they would be warm but I can split them and drag the seeds out no problem. Took a big bite and I must confess it was the best flavor I can recall on a chili

Shortly thereafter my nose and eyes start to leak. Then as mentioned above my ears began to ring. I was nearly incapacitated for 30 minutes.

Knowing Lil Red, there would be no mouth to mouth. She would pour a pitcher of water down his throat and say, "you fool" I told you not to eat that pepper.
RELH

I hunt in a bi-racial camp lots of times, so get some really good Mexican food.

We were elk hunting one time, and a buddy got a case of the "red azz". It was obviously very painful, butt that's the kind of thing you are going to go thru alone in our camp. Except for the jokes. :D

Anyway, he scrounged thru everything in camp and finally settled on a strip of bacon between the cheeks. Said it saved his life.

This has me in the mood for a little Johnny Cash.

Good Chili that's when it's at it's best singing a song in your ears

I hunt in a bi-racial camp lots of times, so get some really good Mexican food.

We were elk hunting one time, and a buddy got a case of the "red azz". It was obviously very painful, butt that's the kind of thing you are going to go thru alone in our camp. Except for the jokes. :D

Anyway, he scrounged thru everything in camp and finally settled on a strip of bacon between the cheeks. Said it saved his life.

This has me in the mood for a little Johnny Cash.
Strips of bacon between the cheeks LOL now I have heard it all.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom