Firearms at the capitol

feddoc

Long Time Member
Let’s not let this thread go political!!!

I saw the video of her getting shot. That officer I think had to do it. Sad she died, but she had to know he was standing there with the gun. Everyone was pointing out the fact he had a gun.
Had to do it? I think he was allowed to do it by ROE of that building.

Cops behind her should have stopped her.

feddoc

Long Time Member
I did not see that happen in any of the 4 or so videos. He had his gun drawn. When she breached the room, he pulled the trigger.

RELH

Long Time Member
I have to look at the shooting of the female at the Capital from a cop's view point.
The officer did his job protecting members of Congress, even though I feel some of them is not worth protecting by putting your life on the line for them.
I saw the video where she was climbing though the broken glass door panel while carrying a closed backpack. First thing came to my mind is she a possible suicide bomber with a bomb in that backpack and is trying to get to where members of Congress are being held to protect them.
That officer had no choice and if he failed to stop her he would have been in dereliction of his duties to protect the members of Congress as he is sworn to do.
She gave him no choice as she continued to try climbing though the broken glass door side panel.

RELH

Founder

Founder Since 1999
So, the gal was unarmed and knew tje officer had a gun. Did she swing at him? Threaten him somehow?
We know now she was unarmed. Had I been watching the video live, I couldn’t have told you with any certainty that she wasn’t armed. Heck, I’d assume people breaking into a building full on police offers with guns, WOULD be armed.

That officer did a good job. He held off the trigger for a long time and only pulled it when she began to enter that room.
It’s too bad that she had to die, but the officer had to do it. She was bold enough to go past 3 other officers to get in that room, he had to stop her. It was his job. She and others are probably lucky they weren’t killed earlier.

eelgrass

Long Time Member
I agree with RELH, but I'm sure a full investigation is on going.
I think the building got bombed back in the 80's if I remember right. Clinton pardoned the bomber later. Again, if I remember right.

hossblur

Long Time Member
I am pretty right of center. And not a flat brimmer.

But for years Ive ripped on tge snowflake, participation trophy folks.

What the bloody hell did this folks think would happen? I mean seriously. I cant get my head around that. You attack the capitol, and what??? The cops were going to join in? You were going to occupy it?

Seriously. The arrest reports are unbelievable.

The majority of these morons are the very snowflakes and mamas boys we rip the left for having.😳

eelgrass

Long Time Member
I agree with RELH, but I'm sure a full investigation is on going.
I think the building got bombed back in the 80's if I remember right. Clinton pardoned the bomber later. Again, if I remember right.
I guess I was right. And after Clinton let her out she joined BLM where they just burn cop cars and private businesses, so it's cool.

Susan Rosenberg - InfluenceWatch

YBO

Long Time Member
Eel back in 1967 when the black panthers took over the DC Capitol with auto fire long guns, was LBJ impeached? Were any colored folk shot?

Togwotee

Long Time Member
The only thing wrong with her death is there weren't more stacked next to her. other than the cop who died protecting democracy I could not possibly care less . apparently there are some here who see it just in reverse. how shocking.

wilhille

Eel back in 1967 when the black panthers took over the DC Capitol with auto fire long guns, was LBJ impeached? Were any colored folk shot?
You should let historians know of this. I'm sure everyone would like to know this "alternative fact" and history books need to be re written.

grizzly

Long Time Member
I mourn for the lady, her family, and the officer. It was so preventable.

But when a mob is breaking into a secure facility filled with members of Congress and the officers job is to secure the premises, he has no choice. He had every reason to believe if she got through the door the floodgates would open. There was no reason to believe she was coming alone.

We also know that some people in the mob had weapons, zip ties, and had previously posted their intent to "arrest" certain members of Congress before holding a "trial" for various contrived crimes. Some had even said members should be executed. Gallows were constructed on the west side of the Capitol and another officer was beat to death with a fire extinguisher.

Society has given much deference to police officers for the tough decisions they make in extremely hostile situations.

With the preponderance of evidence I've seen, I believe the officer did his job.

excavator

The only thing wrong with her death is there weren't more stacked next to her. other than the cop who died protecting democracy I could not possibly care less . apparently there are some here who see it just in reverse. how shocking.

No need for virtue signaling. We know what your are made of.

Togwotee

Long Time Member
Yes, I'm American. I believe in free and fair elections and the peaceful transfer of power. a virtue I'm proud of thank you.

Anyone who opposes that is the enemy of democracy . I don't care if she was white, she asked for it.

Could we have a little concern for the hero for Christs sake ? he died in the line of duty from a nazi smashing his skull with a fire extinguisher. maybe your news sources neglected to inform you of it. his name is Brian Sicknick. at least pretend you care.

excavator

Yes, I'm American. I believe in free and fair elections and the peaceful transfer of power. a virtue I'm proud of thank you.

Anyone who opposes that is the enemy of democracy . I don't care if she was white, she asked for it.

Could we have a little concern for the hero for Christs sake ? he died in the line of duty from a nazi smashing his skull with a fire extinguisher. maybe your news sources neglected to inform you of it. his name is Brian Sicknick. at least pretend you care.
Swing and a miss. Maybe you are American. I have no idea.

What I do know about you is that you seem to desire the death of more human beings more often than just this situation. That is a little freaky to me, but hey, you are your own man and proud of it. Also, I am sure that makes you cool with in your circle; i.e., virtue signaling.

Anybody else you want to see die?

hornkiller

Long Time Member
"Gallows were constructed on the west side of the Capitol and another officer was beat to death with a fire extinguisher"

Did you witness this? Or is your info coming from Facebook?

DeerHunter53

Very Active Member
I have always thought that if you breach the capitol you WOULD be shot. I really thought that was a given. There is a line and some people always want to cross it.
In this case if you cross the line you get shot period.

LivingTheDream

So every 1st grader walking to school is subject to be shot down.
Didn't say I agreed with her being considered a threat. My personal opinion is I feel like it was a bad shooting. But I made an assumption that some would say that was the justification. I cant imagine that being my daughter and seeing that video.

grizzly

Long Time Member
So every 1st grader walking to school is subject to be shot down.
The anti-police anarchist view of some is mind-boggling.

Every person with a gun isn't a murderer, but the armed man firing into crowds is going to face consequences.

Every u-haul driver isn't a suicide bomber, but the guy ramming his box truck into the White House gate is going to face consequences.

Every person with a backpack isn't an armed insurgent, but the person with the backpack forcefully beating through doors as part of an armed mob breaking into the Capitol is going to face consequences.

It's pretty simple for people that don't say, "Well, who did they vote for?" before forming an opinion about everything.

Last edited:

Captain_coues

The flex cuffs need some explaining.

I know not everyone that has those are going to detain someone. I always joke with my brother in law about getting him a Christmas present and have him open it in front of everyone. That gift would be a backpack with flex cuffs, ski mask, gloves, tape, condoms, knife and a stun gun. It would be worth the $100 dollars just to see the reaction of the other family members.

treedagain

Long Time Member
The anti-police anarchist view of some is mind-boggling.

Every person with a gun isn't a murderer, but the armed man firing into crowds is going to face consequences.

Every u-haul driver isn't a suicide bomber, but the guy ramming his box truck into the White House gate is going to face consequences.

Every person with a backpack isn't an armed insurgent, but the person with the backpack forcefully beating through doors as part of an armed mob breaking into the Capitol is going to face consequences.

It's pretty simple for people that don't say, "Well, who did they vote for?" before forming an opinion about everything.
What would have happened if every summer rioter was shot that was packing a backpack full of frozen water bottles, lead pipes,bats? Storming, burning, looting police stations,federal building?
Did you watch any of the videos? Did you not see it was a peaceful protest? People did some stupid stuff and will pay for it thru the legal system.
Was any fires started?
Yes a police officer was killed. And that person should be jailed for the rest of there life.
But don't try and compare 1 day to 8 months of true riots and death, fires and looting.

rmanwill

Long Time Member
I mourn for the lady, her family, and the officer. It was so preventable.

But when a mob is breaking into a secure facility filled with members of Congress and the officers job is to secure the premises, he has no choice. He had every reason to believe if she got through the door the floodgates would open. There was no reason to believe she was coming alone.

We also know that some people in the mob had weapons, zip ties, and had previously posted their intent to "arrest" certain members of Congress before holding a "trial" for various contrived crimes. Some had even said members should be executed. Gallows were constructed on the west side of the Capitol and another officer was beat to death with a fire extinguisher.

Society has given much deference to police officers for the tough decisions they make in extremely hostile situations.

With the preponderance of evidence I've seen, I believe the officer did his job.
Protesting is fine and a right. However, once they breeched the police line and the capital they were no longer protesting. They were committing criminal acts. The police showed great restraint until they were pushed back into the corner - their last stand/last line of defense.

protesting is protesting, but at a certain point crosses the line of common sense and into the path of stupidity.

hossblur

Long Time Member
What would have happened if every summer rioter was shot that was packing a backpack full of frozen water bottles, lead pipes,bats? Storming, burning, looting police stations,federal building?
Did you watch any of the videos? Did you not see it was a peaceful protest? People did some stupid stuff and will pay for it thru the legal system.
Was any fires started?
Yes a police officer was killed. And that person should be jailed for the rest of there life.
But don't try and compare 1 day to 8 months of true riots and death, fires and looting.

Was any fires started?

Antifa and BLM didnt make it in the building. Ya, they tried. But they didnt. And that's the difference.

grizzly

Long Time Member
Was any fires started?
I'd sure hate to be in the position that I attacked rioting for 8 months and then had to use those very riots to justify the violent storming of the US Capitol during a Joint Session of Congress.

desperatehills

"What would have happened if every summer rioter was shot that was packing a backpack full of frozen water bottles, lead pipes,bats?"

I can tell you exactly what would happen. We would have a whole lot less rioting. And you wouldn't have to shoot them all, even they are smart enough to take a hint. There would be some sad families, mostly parents that wished they had taught their children to respect others.

tailchasers

Long Time Member
Total hypocrisy with double standards. Yup what happened in Minneapolis, Portland, Atlanta, Bakersfield, Boston, Chicago, Columbus, Dallas/Fort Worth, Deal Moines, Denver, Detroit, District of Columbia, Houston, Los Angeles, Louisville, Memphis, New York City, Phoenix, Sacramento, San Jose + more. Many encouraged by our democratic legislative leaders, state governor's, Mayors, many at government buildings including federal. Sections of cities over taken for weeks some for months. Private businesses, homes, churchs, PD stations, Town Halls, other government buildings damaged, ruined, with some burned. How many people were killed or assaulted with no charges filed? Looting, random beatings. Yet these were called peaceful protest. What a bunch of chaa chaa. This was allowed. How many that stormed congress had fire arms or weapons? How many had fire arms and or weapons during these so called peaceful riots? All of it should have been snuffed down early on but nope instead they were enabled and encouraged even glamorized. SMH in disgust. I have no faith in our government.

LivingTheDream

Huh?

14,000 arrests equates to "This was allowed"?
I believe many (at least around Portland) the charges were dropped. I'm not sure what the actual statistics are because I feel like my time is better off studying draw stats for this coming hunting season.

You could also say the VP-elect contributing and fundraising bail money gives the appareance that this is being allowed. I think everyone can admit the protests were at least being cheered in the media.

hossblur

Long Time Member
Do I see the same leftists crying about police response when they are supporting defund the police? Yup

Do I see the right looking past killing a cop when they spend their time "supporting blue"? Yup

Can I count on 2 hands the amount of people in a joint session I like? Yup.

But so what.

I agree, the riots and looting that happened this summer were INEXCUSABLE. Who is your Sheriff? Who is your mayor?

Do I think im better than someone who loots a Footlocker? YEP

Am I better than Buffalo hat man, or Auschwitz prison camp shirt dude? Yep

The dudes that killed cops this summer deserve the exact same death penalty as the dudes that killed a cop at the capitol.

This isn't a tit for tat. Right is right, wrong is wrong

excavator

Do I see the same leftists crying about police response when they are supporting defund the police? Yup

Do I see the right looking past killing a cop when they spend their time "supporting blue"? Yup

Can I count on 2 hands the amount of people in a joint session I like? Yup.

But so what.

I agree, the riots and looting that happened this summer were INEXCUSABLE. Who is your Sheriff? Who is your mayor?

Do I think im better than someone who loots a Footlocker? YEP

Am I better than Buffalo hat man, or Auschwitz prison camp shirt dude? Yep

The dudes that killed cops this summer deserve the exact same death penalty as the dudes that killed a cop at the capitol.

This isn't a tit for tat. Right is right, wrong is wrong
That is absolutely correct. Right is right. wrong is wrong.

Rioting, violence, etc...are reprehensible regardless of who commits them. The rioting at the capital building resembled a lot of the rioting that went on last summer, but the big difference is that it involved breaching the capital building with the United States Congress in session. That does puts it on a different level in regards to the significance of it. Everybody needs to concede that fact. However, the violence committed should be treated the same as any other violence.

With that said, it is easy to see the difference in how the media and Congress members have reacted to the violence at the Capital building versus the violence perpetrated last summer. I believe five times as many people were killed in the riots last summer as compared to the capital building riot. When people were dying in these riots last summer (five times as many deaths as the capital building riot), some of who were innocent citizens not even involved in the riots, most of the media and one side of congress never did condemn the specific groups participating in those riots. The only thing they did was make generalized statements against violence, and this was only after a month or two of rioting when the public opinion polls turned against them.

All last summer we heard things from one side of congress and the media like “rioting is the language of the unheard,” “who said protests were supposed to be peaceful,” and “people do what they do,” etc....Instead of condemning the violence, they justified it. This stands in stark contrast to the violence committed at the capital building. Death and violence are justified if you are rioting for one segment of society’s cause, but it is universally condemned if it is another segement of society that is viewed as having created the riot. That is what should scare you because all violence and death is reprehensible.

hossblur

Long Time Member
That is absolutely correct. Right is right. wrong is wrong.

Rioting, violence, etc...are reprehensible regardless of who commits them. The rioting at the capital building resembled a lot of the rioting that went on last summer, but the big difference is that it involved breaching the capital building with the United States Congress in session. That does puts it on a different level in regards to the significance of it. Everybody needs to concede that fact. However, the violence committed should be treated the same as any other violence.

With that said, it is easy to see the difference in how the media and Congress members have reacted to the violence at the Capital building versus the violence perpetrated last summer. I believe five times as many people were killed in the riots last summer as compared to the capital building riot. When people were dying in these riots last summer (five times as many deaths as the capital building riot), some of who were innocent citizens not even involved in the riots, most of the media and one side of congress never did condemn the specific groups participating in those riots. The only thing they did was make generalized statements against violence, and this was only after a month or two of rioting when the public opinion polls turned against them.

All last summer we heard things from one side of congress and the media like “rioting is the language of the unheard,” “who said protests were supposed to be peaceful,” and “people do what they do,” etc....Instead of condemning the violence, they justified it. This stands in stark contrast to the violence committed at the capital building. Death and violence are justified if you are rioting for one segment of society’s cause, but it is universally condemned if it is another segement of society that is viewed as having created the riot. That is what should scare you because all violence and death is reprehensible.

Dont let the media create your moral compass, then none of that matters

hossblur

Long Time Member

The Babylon bee is the chit, regardless of where your at in thevpolitical spectrum

easy_money

Some years ago I got to go on a tour of a nuclear power plant. We weren't allowed to take ANYTHING with us. We went through a metal detector and the van we were in was searched extensively, inside, outside, underneath.. The guards there never spoke, laughed, smiled, or acted at all cordial. There was no place at that plant where you could not been seen by an armed guard from at least one location. They made it very clear, if people screwed around and acted suspicious they would likely be shot. I would expect the Capitol, while in session, to be under the same rules, especially during a demonstration.

BabyYoda

How many cops shot and killed terrorists that stormed into the Minneapolis police precinct and threw Molotov cocktails.
I guess they didn’t “have to do it” IMO I equate this with the riot at the Capitol.

Events like these this past year, met with little to no immediate recourse set precedent and led directly to what happened at the Capitol.

hossblur

Long Time Member
How many cops shot and killed terrorists that stormed into the Minneapolis police precinct and threw Molotov cocktails.
I guess they didn’t “have to do it” IMO I equate this with the riot at the Capitol.

Events like these this past year, met with little to no immediate recourse set precedent and led directly to what happened at the Capitol.

Bull%*×+!!!
Dont jump in pretending to be a conservative and then try to absolve personal responsibility. No one took a wrong turn at the capitol and fell through the front door.

Thousands went to protest

Hundred or so went to riot.

Few went to do god only knows.

But they MADE AN INDIVIDUAL CHOICE.

Same answer ID give for impeachment. The rioters are personally responsible for their actions. No one else

treedagain

Long Time Member
Antifa and BLM didnt make it in the building. Ya, they tried. But they didnt. And that's the difference.
They sure made it into multiple police stations? They were burnt to the ground.
How about all those peaceful rioters that tried to breach the white house lawn? How many police agents were hurt on those peaceful protests?
How many buildings need to be burnt? I guess its ok if you "lean" just right.
No riot is ok. Not a good way to get your point across. But the summer ones were ok?

hossblur

Long Time Member
How about all those peaceful rioters that tried to breach the white house lawn? How many police agents were hurt on those peaceful protests?
No riot is ok. Not a good way to get your point across. But the summer ones were ok?

If YOU shoot someone on the sidewalk in front of your house vs shooting someone in your house the same, or different.

You DO realize the difference in your city police station and the capitol, right? How does attacking the FEDERAL government solve your CITY police station ISSUE?

So. We, according to you, are now old testament, eye for an eye?

If the attackers were righteous, why didnt they stay and fight? The Declaration was SIGNED. If they were revolutionaries, why go home? What were they revolting against? Normal headwear? Closing Jewish death camps? Podiums?

The Bundys at least let folks know what was up. And they are inbreeds.

Bluehair

Very Active Member
I keep seeing this moral equivalency argument, but to me it doesn’t make sense.

One thing matters to some people and the other matters to a lot. I’ve stood in the Capital and it was cool. And mine so to speak.

I don’t have the same feelings about some police precinct in Seattle.

I do believe the question about damage differences deserves to be explored a little.

on edit: I see we said the same thing at the same time. My understanding is they were following the non-tweeter suggestion to go disrupt the certification.

treedagain

Long Time Member
Obviously
If YOU shoot someone on the sidewalk in front of your house vs shooting someone in your house the same, or different.

You DO realize the difference in your city police station and the capitol, right? How does attacking the FEDERAL government solve your CITY police station ISSUE?

So. We, according to you, are now old testament, eye for an eye?

If the attackers were righteous, why didnt they stay and fight? The Declaration was SIGNED. If they were revolutionaries, why go home? What were they revolting against? Normal headwear? Closing Jewish death camps? Podiums?

The Bundys at least let folks know what was up. And they are inbreeds.
So what your saying is that it was ok to burn a police station? That it was ok to try to rush the white house? So as long as we don't try climb thru a broken window into the house with a backpack?

treedagain

Long Time Member
download.jpeg

hossblur

Long Time Member
Obviously

So what your saying is that it was ok to burn a police station? That it was ok to try to rush the white house? So as long as we don't try climb thru a broken window into the house with a backpack?

If you dont like YOUR CITY being burned, you elect a different CITY mayor and sheriff.

The FEDERAL government has to be asked by local officials to come.

2 things can be true at once. BLM riots can be bad, and Trump riots can too.

That's called PRINCIPLED belief.

BabyYoda

Bull%*×+!!!
Dont jump in pretending to be a conservative and then try to absolve personal responsibility. No one took a wrong turn at the capitol and fell through the front door.

Thousands went to protest

Hundred or so went to riot.

Few went to do god only knows.

But they MADE AN INDIVIDUAL CHOICE.

Same answer ID give for impeachment. The rioters are personally responsible for their actions. No one else
I guess you don’t understand what I was trying to convey... sorry

treedagain

Long Time Member
So to your point....what is your point?
Riots are bad....yes
As long as your mayor-sheriff is ok with it...burn it down? Try to vote out a Democrat in Portland?
Funny how quick the national guard was called to protect the lawmakers that let those city's 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥

excavator

Riots are bad....yes
As long as your mayor-sheriff is ok with it...burn it down? Try to vote out a Democrat in Portland?
Funny how quick the national guard was called to protect the lawmakers that let those city's 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥
I agree with your first sentence.

Hossblur,

Can you explain your position more consisely? I read one post and I think I agree with you, but then I read the next one and I think I disagree.

hossblur

Long Time Member
Riots are bad....yes

The point is simple. Stop playing what ifs.

You sound like the BLM rioters who justify burning down buildings for illogical reasons.

There are bad people in the world. ON BOTH SIDES.

Attacking the capitol isn't a result of BLM burning a Target any more than burning a Target is a result of a cop killing a dude.

Take of the team jersey. ACTUALLY LIVE by the principles conservatives talk.

Killing a cop is wrong. PERIOD.

Attacking the Capitol is wrong. PERIOD

Burning a Target is wrong. PERIOD.

Killing George Floyd was wrong . PERIOD.

Not one of them justifies, condones, or lessens the crime of the others.

Lest we not forget. Al Gore voters didnt attack the Capitol when they lost the Presidency, and that was WAYYYYYY closer than this.

hossblur

Long Time Member
I agree with your first sentence.

Hossblur,

Can you explain your position more consisely? I read one post and I think I agree with you, but then I read the next one and I think I disagree.

I think my post the other day was

Attacking the capitol was INEXCUSABLE, PERIOD.

Pretty much covers it.

My further point is BE CONSISTANT.

Dont "back blue" then kill one.

Dont riot, then riot.

Dont scream about unproved Russian election stealing, the ***** about unproved election stealing.

Because an R does it doesnt make it sacred.

Flyjunky12

Just so people know, there were 60 secret service personnel hurt during the summer White House "peaceful" protests.

excavator

I think my post the other day was

Attacking the capitol was INEXCUSABLE, PERIOD.

Pretty much covers it.

My further point is BE CONSISTANT.

Dont "back blue" then kill one.

Dont riot, then riot.

Dont scream about unproved Russian election stealing, the ***** about unproved election stealing.

Because an R does it doesnt make it sacred.
I think I agree with most of that.

Togwotee

Long Time Member
Colorado, you say calling them Nazis is wrong ? explain yourself .

What would you call someone who breaks into the US capitol wearing a 6MWE shirt, takes a dump on the floor on his way to kill the vice president for upholding his constitutional duty while carrying a Trump flag ? please don't say patriot I'm so f'ing sick of that. I could call them a Trump supporter if you'd rather, while that's fitting it really does lump you all together and in a few cases unfairly most likely.

Togwotee

Long Time Member
You have to be kidding me. next it will be the Romulans who did it.

It's so much funnier now that the orange jebus lost you the House, Senate and whitehouse and made you irrelevant.

Flyjunky12

You have to be kidding me. next it will be the Romulans who did it.

It's so much funnier now that the orange jebus lost you the House, Senate and whitehouse and made you irrelevant.
If you don't think there were people posing as Trump supporters during the Capitol riots, you're, well, let's just be nice and say naive.

Go look up John Sullivan, arrested by the FBI in Utah today. According to the arrest affidavit, the FBI obtained a video posted to YouTube that depicted Sullivan attending the riot in Washington where he can be seen telling a crowd, "we about to burn this (expletive) down," "we got to rip Trump out of office . . . (expletive) pull him out of that (expletive) ... we ain't waiting until the next election ... we about to go get that (expletive)." The affidavit states that the video then shows Sullivan leading the crowd in a chant of, "it's time for a revolution."

He was also videoed bragging that he was personally trained by the lead BLM activist of the Portland riots. Lex Scott, chapter leader of Utah BLM, said he is not a member of their chapter....notice he didn't say he wasn't a member of BLM, just not of their chapter.

easy_money

There certainly could have been non-Trumpers there stirring the pot. Just like I'm sure there were Trump supporters, QAnon, Proud Boys, etc at all the left protests, burning and looting and making the left look bad. It's kinda how guerrilla warfare works. And don't jump up and say there wasn't. It's what anyone would do.

264mag

Long Time Member
The Capital was breached because of lack of police force , they knew there would only be a few hundred Trump Fans, I think the lady who got shot deserved a knuckle sandwich first .

easy_money

The Capital was breached because of lack of police force , they knew there would only be a few hundred Trump Fans, I think the lady who got shot deserved a knuckle sandwich first .
Well actually, the Capitol was breached because a bunch of terrorists showed up and forced their way in. That same "lack of police force" is there every day and nobody breaches the Capitol. These terrorists didn't just fall through the door on accident.

Gator

Long Time Member
She was wearing a backpack
So was there some Congress members in that room?
SHOOTER has the duty to protect his area and to keep them from harm. I'm sure he wish that she had survived.
Don't buy cards in a card game when your drawing to a full house when you are holding a pair deuce's.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Top Bottom