Firefield Rapidstrike 1-6x24 riflescope

Houndsman77

Got this scope for my AR 15 ruger. My ar is all stock as I'm fairly new in to AR platforms. The scope really surprised me I have tried lots of red dots and a 3x9 scopes none of them worked very well for hunting situations. This scope came as a kit that mounts right on the firearm with a few simple clamps. It has illuminated reticle either red or green that works good in daylight or at dark.love the throw lever it comes with it makes adjustments easy on the fly. The turrets are nice and tight and once set they are really set no accidental moving them or bumping them. It is a really clear scope crisp and clean I compared it to a vortex that is the same power and same size and I really like the features of the firefield more on this scope. I sighted it in at 100 yards and then shot a group it is kind of big but it's me and not the optics. Still trying to figure out how to accurately shoot these AR platforms. Also one thing I want to mention is how easy it is to get on target from 50 yards to 300 yards. I shot two shots at 300 yards with the hold over marks and they were spot on I was able to hit a 12 in by 12 in piece of ply wood. I love the circle reticle it has. This group is at 100 yards with fmj steel case ammo. Also want to add that the guys at cameraland was super nice and the shipping is super fast I'm looking forward to order more with them in the future

20220227_114352.jpg

Did not take pics of the targets, but here is my review:
Good morning sir. Made a quick trip to the ranch yesterday and got off about 50 rounds on an older DPMS AR-15. Here is my brief observation:
Great glass for the price. It was very close to on target once I mounted it. I think I was 3 rounds to get it dead on at 85 yards.
Sturdy mount. Very clear FOV. Bright reticles. Throw lever worked great. All in all, I would definitely recommend.

A lot of that is the factory ammo I loaded up some 60 grain noslers with 23 grains of h335 and my at was grouping about a quarter size at 100 yards the 55 fmjs not nearly as accurate. The pattern on my 55 fmjs hand loads was really similar to your horizontal tracking.

Thank you i got some dies the other day just getting the rest of materials then I will reload some thanks again

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom