First Bow Buck

F

f5

I had a blast on my first bow hunt, it was suck a rush compared to rifle or muzzleloader. Its so different to be that close and have to stay that quiet. He is a 4-4, 24" wide, around 3 years old. He snuck up on us while we were watching three other 4 points. Very lucky first hunt!!

http://www.monstermuleys.info/photos/user_photos/6688!st_bow_buck.jpg
46261st_bow_buck_at_barn.jpg

Good job! Nice buck. That's what it's all about.

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

Sweeeet!! Tell me why did you bring his guts home with you? Does'nt look like you dressed him out where you stuck him, or did you do that in your backyard??

Just teazin, Way cool Dude!!

Congratulations! Great buck! I am sure you are a better hunter after the experience of archery hunting, you also learn to appreciate the finer points of the hunt other than the kill, I guess because it usually doesn't end with success when archery hunting. Again, congrats on your first archery buck that is awesome!
FlyingspearNV

Great buck there man! Congratulations!

It's great that you killed him next to the garage so the drag to the meat pole was easier. LOL

Thanks for sharing your pix.

Zeke

Great buck !!!! Now you are in trouble. You will now be insearch for bugling elk, antelope at water holes etc...... Bowhunting can really get into your blood. CONGRATS !!!!!

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom