First deer

mmwb

Very Active Member
This is my son's first year big game hunting. He had a few opportunities but has had to learn to deal with buck fever. He didn't quite put it together on a really nice 4 point in the morning, but got this little "unicorn" buck yesterday evening.

2458pa010013.jpg

One of his other interests (#30 Red)

2351copy_of_p1030720.jpg

Great buck for him! He seems pleased with it. OLB too! Cool.
HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Great stuff mmwb !!!

It's tough getting the kids into the hunting game with all the other sports and activities going. We missed a few practices to do our Wyoming antelope hunts and he rode the pine for a couple weeks after. Some people just don't understand priorities very well :)

Tell your son congrats,
Pete

VERY cool!!!! Anyone who has ever hunted with their children knows that there is NO greater joy!

S.

:)

That was Jackson. We're in a good area as all of the coaches hunt as well and particularly at that age level, will excuse a practice or two for hunting.

Buck fever happens to the best of us! Missed a few bigguns in my day because of it;-) Cool little buck regardless, Congrats!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom