first elk hunt completed

ID_hunter27

this was my first elk hunt and it ended on opening day not the biggest but gotta start some where
over a mile stalk in open grasland to get within 70 yards
had a group of people watching me would like to know what any of them thought about it if the see this thanks

4af4c67e0d4887fe.jpg

4af4c6a71023b254.jpg

i would say dont worry about what they thought. you obviously had a game plan and executed it successfuly. dont stress on the i woulda, you shoulda bull$hit. congrats!

in 39 we started out that morning in the lower parts of the trinities but my dads foot was given him real problems for some reason so about 1 i decided to head out for home and started planning for the following weekend well long story short when we got on to the flats out by mayfield i looked out the side of my jeep and said to my dad those look like elk he was like no those are just cows --yeah some cows dad his first elk hunt also glad he was there

Great first elk . Sometimes it is the stalk sometimes it is the shot but it is all fun. It sounds like you had a good time. Put in the time and effort and you will keep being sucessful.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom