First Elk

ixsolracxi

We were down in 34 this past weekend for the youth hunt...bulls were very quiet...Very proud of my baby girl, missed a 5x5 bull Saturday morning at 128 yards, she so mad at herself for missing and kept saying "daddy, find me another one tomorrow and I'll get it done, i won't miss"... found this 5x4 Sunday morning at 187 yards and dropped him like a bag of rocks where he stood with one shot from her 7mm-08... not only did she make the shot, she helped me quarter and pack him out... meat for the year!!! this is her first elk...now for Antelope in two weeks and she's determined to get another speedgoat!!!

71782alexlookingatelk.jpg

39199alexandelk.jpg

1108alexelkdown.jpg

75354elkalexanddad.jpg

>Awesome!!! Congrats

Can't wait til I can take my little one for her first BULL (Gritz ) congratulations to you both .

Congrats on her Bull and to you as well

I see humanity now as one vast plant, needing for its
highest fulfillment only love, the natural blessings of the
great outdoors, and intelligent crossing and selection.
Luther Burbank

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom