First Lite Underwear

i dont have first lite but i do have several pairs of merino boxer briefs that i think paid at least 30 + for. after about a week in the wilderness you realize there some of the best money you can spend

I have never backpacked in for more than 3 days so no need for that type of underwear for me. Most of the time, I'll just free-ball it anyway. Kidding.

i learned a long time ago that cotton is not your friend. a real bad chaff can ruin a hunt. everything i have is either merino or synthetic and if it can be merino it is

My wife doesn't know the difference between flatbill and regular and half of the time when we're somewhere cool, she'll buy me a hat to remember the trip. 50% of the time she buys a flatbill. I haven't hurt her feelings by telling her the difference. I think maybe I should.

i dont have first lite but i do have several pairs of merino boxer briefs that i think paid at least 30 + for. after about a week in the wilderness you realize there some of the best money you can spend
Driving around shooting at coyotes isn't in the wilderness snowflake

Stay in your lane squirt. They don’t make these boxers in size toddler. Youve nothing to add to the topic
Let it out JP. Your therapy is coming along! Glad to hear your mommy doesn't pick out your underwear anymore.

As far as the woods...I don't wear underwear. Let the balls hang! When your balls drop @JPickett you'll understand....

My wife doesn't know the difference between flatbill and regular and half of the time when we're somewhere cool, she'll buy me a hat to remember the trip. 50% of the time she buys a flatbill. I haven't hurt her feelings by telling her the difference. I think maybe I should.
So the question is, do you wear them or tell her you think they might become collector items one day and put them in safe keeping?

GOOD GAWD!

If They Offer Them in CAMO,Niller's probably got a Drawer Full!

And Don't Ever Mention Limiting/Banning CAMO Hunting Attire to Him!:D

Hey Wisz?

I Might Have To SPLAIN That To Her!:D

Let it out JP. Your therapy is coming along! Glad to hear your mommy doesn't pick out your underwear anymore.

As far as the woods...I don't wear underwear. Let the balls hang! When your balls drop @JPickett you'll understand....
every one be real careful open threads. im sure SS is going to post a "legit" ID confirming his balls have indeed dropped :ROFLMAO:

is this little munchkin fun or what

every one be real careful open threads. im sure SS is going to post a "legit" ID confirming his balls have indeed dropped :ROFLMAO:

is this little munchkin fun or what
About as fun as the devil. Wait until he gets going. All he really does though is demonstrate his compulsive use of the HaHa emoji everytime you post something...

yeah i worry about you too. im betting a fall from that booster seat you need to reach the key board could be real bad. make sure you always remember to buckle up that strap every time squirt

yeah i worry about you too. im betting a fall from that booster seat you need to reach the key board could be real bad. make sure you always remember to buckle up that strap every time squirt
Thanks for taking the time to search the internet for those gif's. Looks like I live rent free in your head.

BTW I'm leaving to go dall sheep hunting August 6th so I'm going to reach out to a couple forum members so they keep the likes coming for you. Therapy takes no vacation!

BTW when's your yearly coyote hunt? Did you buy your box of bullets yet? I'm sure you're getting excited to kill the pups just kicked out from their mom....

So the question is, do you wear them or tell her you think they might become collector items one day and put them in safe keeping?
I try to bend the bill a bit to make them wearable but they are often way too big of hats to do that with so....they don't get worn.

I must be getting old because I about shat myself when I just looked at an email I received from First Lite selling ultralight underwear for $50 a pair. What is our world coming to? Does BLM know about this???
Try buying some ExOfficio Boxer shorts. You can wear them for days on end without any odor and the sweat wicks away is why plus anti-microbial fiber. Over $30.00

Try buying some ExOfficio Boxer shorts. You can wear them for days on end without any odor and the sweat wicks away is why plus anti-microbial fiber. Over $30.00
I am a bit confused on the whole odor issue. I have never smelled the sweat that my balls produce. I guess I'm weird in a sense that I don't smell my underwear??

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom