First Mule Deer

lose_money

Just got done with my first ever mule deer hunt and heading back home to Hawaii. I was lucky enough to fill my tag. Initially I didn’t care what the buck scores because I would’ve been happy with any mature buck. But now all of a sudden I’m real curious. Was hoping someone could give me and idea
C2E87A34-DAF5-47B4-BA84-5660CF77BF00.jpeg

That‘s an awesome 3x3 for a first deer especially with a bow! Congratulations and thanks for sharing…

Horniac

Sweet. Congrats. Mule Deer lingo—-if I saw this buck and was describing it to a buddy who hadn’t seen it yet I would say…”main frame 3pt(no G3s), good eye guards with a kicker on his right G2”.

Nice buck. Congrats he will be great on the wall. Score will disappoint but it makes no difference. I and most anyone else would shoot that deer and be happy. Especially with a bow!

Congrats on a stud of a deer. Guess you're done hunting now cause it can only go downhill!
My first muley was a 30 incher...15 inches on the left and 15 inches on the right! :ROFLMAO:
BTW, what state? And as a new member, you're required to post GPS coordinates! :D:D

Congrats again!

With that left side, good eye guards, and a 3 inch "kicker"... I'm going to stretch it and say he is 165-170... Would be great if your taxi would score him up and you post it.

He's a trophy buck no matter what P&Y or B&C say. Congrats.!

With that left side, good eye guards, and a 3 inch "kicker"... I'm going to stretch it and say he is 165-170... Would be great if your taxi would score him up and you post it.

He's a trophy buck no matter what P&Y or B&C say. Congrats.!
Thanks man! I knew nothing about score before I came up but I heard a lot of numbers thrown around and started to get curious

Regardless I’m beyond happy

Congrats, cool buck for sure. I would guess mid 160s, but he has good mass and some good eye guards that could potentially bump him up some more. Doesn't really matter as he is a sweet buck!

Just got done with my first ever mule deer hunt and heading back home to Hawaii. I was lucky enough to fill my tag. Initially I didn’t care what the buck scores because I would’ve been happy with any mature buck. But now all of a sudden I’m real curious. Was hoping someone could give me and idea View attachment 85956
Here in IL “loser” we‘d call that size deer “A NICE ONE“! How do you say Nice One In Hawaii!? lol! What island do you live on? I’ve been to Ouaho
This 3 point with eye guards and kicker scored 171 View attachment 86370

View attachment 86371
Nice camera work there you should be proud of it for sure!

My first ever Muley Hunt…. EVER!!!!!
NM Unit 2b early Muzzleloader hunt
Opening Day done by 7:30am
First time I drew for a Muley tag
First time I shot a Muzzloader gun (I don’t own one)
SCI Score 190 5/8”

I‘ll take lucky over good any day of the week!

Congrats on your trophy Muley!

B6ED4B70-4956-45F9-9AC6-C0774727290B.jpeg

83E2BC10-7937-4655-9D49-0715CDDEB4F6.jpeg

Here in IL “loser” we‘d call that size deer “A NICE ONE“! How do you say Nice One In Hawaii!? lol! What island do you live on? I’ve been to Ouaho

Nice camera work there you should be proud of it for sure!
I live on big island! Hunt mostly mouflon on island and feral goats. I go to lanai couple times a year for axis.

Used to live on oahu during college, hunting sucks there

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom