First rifle elk 51

7mms

One of three tags filled,partner put nice 4x4 on the ground on first morning .elk were not vocal n bear hunters were running dogs in area near Canjilon lakes,lots of a atv traffic, lots of people out in general.Would hunt other areas of unit in the future.More moisture in summer was needed,all in all could have been better hunt imo.Would show pics if were my bull,nice animal, partner was happy,good luck to all the hunters on next hunt,be safe.

I would have to agree outdoorsdude,I was expecting more from this hunt, we hunted hard and not much action to show for it.I would have to think twice about putting in for this unit again,seriously.Hope others had better hunt n tagged out.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom