First whitetail hunt

Muley_73

Very Active Member
Was able to go on my first whitetail hunt last week. It was definitely a different experience but I loved every minute of it. Hunted 10,000 low fence ranch in south Texas.

First buck was considered a cull as he as was super narrow. To be honest I would have been have happy just taking this bucks.
7017img8858.jpg

My second buck is not a giant score deer but it was a mature buck and was the first times I've had the shakes after killing an animal for a long long time. He was the oldest deer I've ever killed. I couldn't have been happier!
99466img8965.jpg

32679img8944.jpg

32774img2731.jpg

Both good bucks. Love the split G-2 on the first buck. Don't know why but I like any anomaly up to a point on both whitetails and mule deer. Looks like the second one has good mass for a texas deer. Congratulations.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-21-18 AT 01:56PM (MST)[p]>Congrats on a couple of nice
>ones!
>
>The shakes is just part of
>it!

YEP...I get the shakes on EVERY deer I kill. Buck, Doe, Yearling, it don't matter.....Guess it IS just part of it.
It always has ben for me.
Congrats on two beautiful animals.

Find what you like in life and reload it.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Whitetail Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Whitetail Pros Guide Service

Southern Iowa and Missouri Private Land Whitetail Hunts. Rifle, Archery, Muzzleloader.

Antler Creek Whitetails

Archery hunt in Northeast Kansas. Rut and pre-rut, hunting from treestands and blinds.

Back
Top Bottom