Fish & Game MTG BOISE Jan. 27 7PM

muleybucks

Well, it's time.

Should be a late night if everyone would take the time to voice their opinions. I will be there with my laundry list as promised.

We all know it takes a lot of pressure for F&G to change their ways. I don't like what I see and it's worth my time to voice my opinion for the sake of my young boys to have something to hunt in a few years.

I welcome you all to the meeting and hopefully you will stand up and say your 2 cents worth.

Hope to see you there.
Monte

[email protected]

While I typically support our Fish and Game more than some, I agree whole hearted that concerns should be voiced!! Especially somewhere other than just online!!

Monte, Did you make it? i dont think i saw you there. i was looking forward to meeting you finally.

the meeting was pretty uneventful. LOTS of older 65+ voicing their concers about access and tags. Lots of outfitters giving their 2 cents about the elk herds. Wolves came up a lot.

Of course they dont say much, except thank you and who is next.

Travis
www.RidgelineOutdoors.com

Travis and all,

I had the best of intentions and a big list of things I was going to say. I got home from work and had 2 sick kids with a wife who was working late. If I thought the boys could have held their "issues" for a couple hours, we would have been there. I'm disappointed that I didn't make it as it would have been the best finish to the 2008 hunting season to get some of these things off my chest.

I refuse to give in and say that "our words don't matter". In truth, they might matter "very little" but we owe it to ourselves and to those who want to carry this sport on in the best manner possible to stand up for what we feel is right.

I am sorry I didn't make it.

Monte

I was there, just to check it out since I'd never been to a meeting. Fairly uneventful and a heck of a lot less people than I would have expected... Pretty amazing to me that with all the complaining that is heard over the course of a year that only 50 or so people would come(about 15 or 20 commented).

Travis,

I agree and admittedly had the best of intentions. The group scenario would be ideal because if one of "us" has an issue arise with work or family, there are several others as backup which can present the details.

Count me in. I live in Meridian and I'm sure we're close to being neighbors. Heck I know we hunt some of the same areas just haven't formally crossed paths.

We'll keep in touch.

Monte
[email protected]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom