Fishing Story!

sageadvice

Long Time Member
A good friend and i used to float the lower Sacramento River every year during "March Madness", the Caddis hatch in March. We always, hired a Guide through the Redding Fly Shop, jumped in a drift boat, and were treated like kings, including a nice table and chair shore lunch, and caught 12-20" rainbows until our arms get sore. He'd pay one year, i'd pay the next. It was worth every penny.

Anyway, one year we had just put in and the guide was puttin together our two fly rigs. We both were paying attention to his way of doing things and i myself was in kind of a trance in watching what he was doing. Then he got to putting on the strike indicator, we both love to fish dry but when in Rome..., and an amazing amount of some liquid floatation enhancer on the fluffy device.

My Buddy, Jay, then said jokingly, "if you put any more floatant on those things, i'm turning you in to the Environmental Protection Agency!"

I about fell out of the boat laughing. true story!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom