Fishlake Deer Hunt

crimedog

I hate to be asking this but due to life suddenly becoming crazy I have not been able to spend any time on the Unit. 2 weeks ago our BnB in Manti went under contract. Closed Monday now have until the end of the month to clean it out. So busy is an understatement. It looks like I will be able to sneak away on the 31st to do a day of hunting. Has anyone been on the unit. Wondering where to focus for a day and even possibly and afternoon/evening. I wish there was more time but life gets in the way sometimes.

Spend some time on google earth/ onX I’m sure u can find some spots.
I know the unit well. More just wondering where people of seen deer the dreaded question that everyone hates asking. It's a good thing I can't get out but it's still a bit painful to not get a chance to really hunt hard this year.

Good luck crime dog. I know it sucks when life gets in the way of fun. I am headed into a year of that myself. Hopefully selling your BnB will give you more time next year. Enjoy your day in the woods and I hope you get lucky

My wife has a tag, we're going out this weekend. I've spent a considerable amount of time out there this summer while scouting for elk. Can't say I was too impressed deer wise, but having a tag sure beats not having one. If you're familiar with the unit, that's all you really need.

I'll be heading to CO for 2nd rifle, but you're welcome to send me a PM as your day of hunting gets closer.

Priorities man. Make your wife handle the stuff and go hunting. You can’t make up a hunting season but you can always find a new wife. Sure you lose half your stuff so let it be the stuff at the AirBnB

My wife has a tag, we're going out this weekend. I've spent a considerable amount of time out there this summer while scouting for elk. Can't say I was too impressed deer wise, but having a tag sure beats not having one. If you're familiar with the unit, that's all you really need.

I'll be heading to CO for 2nd rifle, but you're welcome to send me a PM as your day of hunting gets closer.
Yeah the few times I was on the unit this summer the deer seemed spread out. They really cut the tags on it this year. Hopefully it will work out.

Gledeasy‘s wife got a nice little four point opening morning. They had the family along and had a quick trip. Hoping the bucks start a little rutting activities next weekend. Maybe you’ll get lucky and cross paths with a good one.

Priorities man. Make your wife handle the stuff and go hunting. You can’t make up a hunting season but you can always find a new wife. Sure you lose half your stuff so let it be the stuff at the AirBnB
True!

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom