Fishlake snow conditions

carbonnation

I would like to take ride down that way soon. I was wondering if anyone had been down that way and what roads were open. I would like to ride up seven mile or sheep valley.

Any word on snow?

Flew over it last week, still a bunch of snow. You can get around most places 9000 and less but still lots of snow higher and lots of drifts on north sides here and there. Man there's still a bunch of snow up there. Fish Lake was pretty much open, Johnson's res and most of the other reservoirs were open.

Todd Black
BTO

Thanks Todd,

You seem to be over in that area a bit. Are you guys guiding over there as well? Does the BLM or Forest Service had a good map of current roads and ATV trails. I have spent some time down there, and I know some of the trails on the maps I have have since been closed.

I picked up the latest version of the travel map at Forest Service office in Ogden. They are free for the asking, if they have any left.

not worth your time. cant get up seven mile but a couple hundred yards, can get to the split in the road up sheep valley but thats it, you can get a little past the pavement on gooseberry. we have been bear hunting down there the last while but not much to do other than free cast

you can go online and download overlays for the MVUM open roads and atv trails for the local FishLake Forest.

http://fs.usda.gov/wps/portal/fsinternet/!ut/p/c4/04_SB8K8xLLM9MSSzPy8xBz9CP0os3gDfxMDT8MwRydLA1cj72DTUE8TAwjQL8h2VAQAMtzFUw!!/?ss=110408&navtype=BROWSEBYSUBJECT&cid=FSM9_020025&navid=130140000000000&pnavid=130000000000000&position=Feature*&ttype=detailfull&pname=Fishlake%20National%20Forest-%20Geospatial%20Data

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom