FLAMES VS RED WINGS

buttshot

Very Active Member
Any hockey fans? Calgary lost their goal tender for 5 games after a little rough sticking and their coach was fined $25,000.00 while the Flames orginization was fined $100,000.00. Gotta say tonight is gonna be a good game.
Spent the night Friday night in Wendover with my wife, wathched a little bit of the game before the ZZ TOP concert, had a lotta fun at the concert and back in the room as well. The jacuzzi tubs are big enough for 2.
Dallas has closed the gap on their tourney with the Cannucks.3 to 3. Stanley cup game is gonna be good!!!

I saw the re-play of the goalie slashing, a better punishment would have been to not suspend him and make him play in goal. what kind of hits you think he'd take from them? It sucks 'cause i work 7on/7off nights so for one week at a time i see no hockey(except highlights). I hear ron white is coming out to wendover, dont know the dates but that guy is funny!!

Oh one more thing.....I've had three(two girls, and myself) in one of those hot tubs.....

You lucky bastage!!! Ya Ron white is sold out too.calgary and detroit are playing the first period of overtime now.6 minutes left in OT

2nd period overtime will start in another 15 minutes or so. We buy season tickets to the grizzlies and only wish that I could get some NHL tickets.

I've got season tix to the Wild but since they are out, Go Wings!

"Whatever you are, be a good one."
- Abraham Lincoln

I work some weird hours, but any way. I am a sabres fan, and all looks pretty good for us this year. but all thing being said, i really like to see good hockey!

Dallas and Vancouver, 3rd period was tied 1 to 1, Vancouver just scored , Dallas has been playin pretty hard. My money is on dallas.

you like them to win the whole thing, or just the series? Madano( sp) is pretty good, actually the whole team is pretty good. i swear the only reason i pay for cable is to watch the hockey play offs

I get out to the grizz games once in awhile, i was at the game vs. victoria, and the victoria winger was soo pissed after a fight that he went over to the bench looking for the player that whooped his butt. minor league hockey fights are great!!!!

Dang, i'd really like to see dallas lose to the sabres in the finals, but the series with the canuks isn't over. well back to work i go....... Digs out.

The Wild really showed some real class after the Ducks kicked their a$$. Refusing to shack hands after the series is over, what a bunch of whinny loosers. Even the Wings and Avs shook hands when they played.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-24-07 AT 11:07AM (MST)[p]>The Wild really showed some real
>class after the Ducks kicked
>their a$$. Refusing to shack
>hands after the series is
>over, what a bunch of
>whinny loosers. Even the Wings
>and Avs shook hands when
>they played.

It was 2 people that skipped the handshake, Boogaard and Lemaire. I really don't blame them either, I wouldn't shake hands with a GM like Burke or a POS like Brad May. I've skipped some handshakes as well when I play againt cheap players like May. The Wild did get whipped but so will Anaheim. They just have to wait longer to hit the links.

"Whatever you are, be a good one."
- Abraham Lincoln

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom