Flashlights

DeerMadness

Long Time Member
I'm sure not as high quality as the expensive brands but they are selling these with batteries in a 3 pack for 25.00. They sure are bright (300 lumens ) and have the strobe function.
16658769317151193666715253507453.jpg

Very satisfied unless they don't last, haha.

wtf isn't annoyed with the strobe function.....why can't anyone make a flashlight with just an on off switch?....and who is they?

Why can’t headlamps be for the truck or house?
That is just me. I'm not crazy about them at home unless I need hands free. I use the flashlights to check the chicken coop ar nite and they are very powerful if I need took out if I think there us someone in the yard.

Nitecore headlamps are the best! I use the HC33 model. It uses an 18650 battery. I carry a spare battery in my pack. Fortunately, the battery lasts for ~5 hours at medium power which I believe is around 250 lumens. Turbo mode is 1800 lumens but, it'll suck the battery down quick.

Jim

Nitecore headlamps are the best! I use the HC33 model. It uses an 18650 battery. I carry a spare battery in my pack. Fortunately, the battery lasts for ~5 hours at medium power which I believe is around 250 lumens. Turbo mode is 1800 lumens but, it'll suck the battery down quick.

Jim
I have a Nitecore NU25 which I use for backpacking. I always carry a Netgear Battery Bank for it and my cell phone.

Why can’t headlamps be for the truck or house?
I have those those big azz Mag Lights in the cars. Way better at beating dumbasses with than a headlamp.

Im getting to where the headlamp is real handy for wrenching on all my broken down junk.

I won't buy any more flashlights until my grandkids are old enough to not be interested in them. I had like 6 mini ones around and now I am lucky to find one of them.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom