Fletchings

White and Pink have been the best for me. When I first started bowhunting I thought flourescent orange was the way to go because it's so easy to see that rifle hunters are required to wear it. I was wrong. Once you get down into the foliage looking for an arrow you won't believe how many little orange things there are in it.

I’ve used all Flo. yellow wraps and vanes for a long time. They have worked well for me. I would think pink might show up better

The older I get I’ve had to switch to the brighter colors. It may depend on you personally what you see best, but I’ve opted for the Fluorescent yellow wrap, white & neon green fletching & green nocks.
ACAC3C25-F9B3-4204-A067-535F20D9B94A.jpeg

Mine arrows have 2 blue and one gray blazer vane on them.

Not sure why, but I can always see the blue when my arrow enters a target animal. Have tried many combos, for whatever reason blue is what I see best.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom