Florida bull back from the taxi!!!

BLooDTRaCKeR

Very Active Member
Got my Florida bull back!

Had to garage him for now until I get the man cave finished!

E39A8F70-06A8-497F-A8EA-79863FF3E8B9.jpeg

D95075E3-B6E7-419C-A47F-FC4DCB60DAEB.jpeg

Wiszard

Long Time Member
Nice bull.....my euro of my Monroe elk is in the garage sitting on the front deck of the bass boat cuz my wife and I agree on where an acceptable place for it is. Yes, we have vaulted ceilings and I have 3 mounts already on the fireplace. :(

BLooDTRaCKeR

Very Active Member
I typically wouldn’t mount a five point but this bull comes with a story. I watched a lion stalk this bull. When he couldn’t get the job done, he spooked the bull in my direction and I was able to hammer him right on the 420 yard mark (hence the 420 bull reference). That hunt was one of the craziest hunts I have been on....Another reason why he got put on the wall.

5C4D73C4-2668-4878-A36B-D542C2CF85BB.jpeg

Wiszard

Long Time Member
Makes sense. I was thinking to myself it MUST be a 6x6 and the pic just doesn't show the 6th's. Still a good 360" 5x5 representative bull. :)

heywouldya

I typically wouldn’t mount a five point but this bull comes with a story. I watched a lion stalk this bull. When he couldn’t get the job done, he spooked the bull in my direction and I was able to hammer him right on the 420 yard mark (hence the 420 bull reference). That hunt was one of the craziest hunts I have been on....Another reason why he got put on the wall.

View attachment 23814
Mount looks great, nice work. Thanks for adding the story and the pictures too.

jkass

View attachment 23814
one of the best hunting story's ive heard in awhile, taxi did a great job love the way the heads turned

Deerlove

Long Time Member

View attachment 23814
I might of shot that cat as well.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Top Bottom