FNAWS - Reno

C

cb

LAST EDITED ON Jan-21-03 AT 06:12PM (MST)[p]Are any of you guys headed to Reno this week. If you are give me a holler while there. I'd like to meet some of you and say hi. You should be able to reach me down there on my cell @ 801-791-5250. I'll be there Thurs. - Sat. Beers on me. later, cb

cb,

I will be there on Saturday and maybe part of the day Friday. Maybe I will try to look you up. Are you going to be at a booth or just hanging around?

Yea Buddy,
I'm in on those beers and to say hay, but i'll be the one doing the buying cause I'll be a celebrating !
CB we should know each other but I guess soon will. I'm from Layton, and lately I've been seeing you pearly whites all over my mail(UFNAWS Winter 2002, Sportsmen's Voice,UFNAWS ticket order form), you and that that cranker Dall.
I know of you and your bro's and will looking forward to introducing myself & having some beers, heck maybe we'll be on the same flight, Thur AM, Eh. Claude Archuleta #1050

Claude, give me a holler for sure because it would be a pleasure to finally meet you. I heard about your Slam and when I got my GrandSlam magazine yesterday, I was able to read about it. Congratulations man. Beautiful rams. And 1050 has a ring to it. Great number. Looking forward to seeing you. later, cb

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom