FNG introduction

Flyjunky12

Hey everyone, I didn't see a forum for new guys so I thought I would post a quick introduction here.

I live on the east side of the cascades in Oregon, absolutely love it here. Like most here I've been hunting and fishing since I was a young kid. I'm all over the pacific states and BC chasing steelhead with my fly rod. I chase elk and mule deer as much as possible and during the winter months I put as many coyotes as I can in the dirt.

My dad is a master reloader and I'm the beneficiary of that and we both shoot as much as we can, typically at least once a week.

I've enjoyed peaking in on the conversations over the years and now I look forward to contributing as much as I can to the conversations.

Hey everyone, I didn't see a forum for new guys so I thought I would post a quick introduction here.

I live on the east side of the cascades in Oregon, absolutely love it here. Like most here I've been hunting and fishing since I was a young kid. I'm all over the pacific states and BC chasing steelhead with my fly rod. I chase elk and mule deer as much as possible and during the winter months I put as many coyotes as I can in the dirt.

My dad is a master reloader and I'm the beneficiary of that and we both shoot as much as we can, typically at least once a week.

I've enjoyed peaking in on the conversations over the years and now I look forward to contributing as much as I can to the conversations.
Welcome you will need thick skin to be on here It is fun to watch though!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom