follow.....

yes....under the bell...it says JakeH is now following me....

other than that one notice....I don't know

I would think if you follow someone this close and he stops? Yea, your head would definitely be close to his arse! I'm out on that for sure@

Ok, kinda creepy but I clicked on Homers latest avatar and there is a box there that I think says profile posts.

I put something in Homers box (risky, I know) to see where it would go. Don't know where it went, was it a PM?

I looked in the members page and found something called profile posts, and fwiw I can see a bunch of conversations between other people. Careful what you say boys. ;)

So something that started out by me clicking on Homer got weirder. Imagine that. Maybe its time my kids take my computer away.

Thanks for letting us know. It could be embarrassing for some if they think the conversation is private. I know now to not send PMs.

There is another site I’m on that puts the PM someone sends on the new content page. How messed up is that? You can’t read the whole message, just the first few lines. All I can think is that it makes the site look like it has more content for advertisers to consider.

As far as following someone goes, there are a few I would like to follow, but dang sure don’t want them knowing. It’s the knowing that makes it weird.

Bluehair, not sure what privileges you have that I don't have, but when I click on those same things, I am not given an option of "profile posts." Not in Homer's avatar nor on the members page.

Are you a mod and you don't know it?

Private Messages (Conversations) ARE private, Profile Posts (your status) are NOT private.
I have done away with the whole profile posting thing. I can see where the confusion was with that. So it's now gone.
Conversations ARE the private messages. Conversations can include multiple members if you add them.

You're welcome to send or not send PM's (Conversations), but do know that they are private. The Profile Posts which were not, are gone.

Bluehair, not sure what privileges you have that I don't have, but when I click on those same things, I am not given an option of "profile posts." Not in Homer's avatar nor on the members page.

Are you a mod and you don't know it?
I probably removed the function before you saw it. It’s gone now.

Easy now.... between Homers avatars and those public PM's swapping honey holes I was .....not thinking clearly. :oops:

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom