For all to see but are you paying att.?

manny53

Long Time Member
i am

symbol.jpg

Screenshot_20200209-115423_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20200209-115800_Samsung Internet.jpg

Hahahahahaha. I had to grab this since you've been tricked by Right Wing Fake News again!

That's the official pin of the House Of Representatives!

"In one of its first resolutions, the U.S. House of Representatives of the 1st Federal Congress (April 14, 1789) established the Office of the Sergeant at Arms. The resolution stated "a proper symbol of office shall be provided for the Sergeant at Arms, of such form and device as the Speaker shall direct." The first Speaker of the House, Frederick Muhlenberg of Pennsylvania, approved the mace as the proper symbol of the Sergeant at Arms in carrying out the duties of this office.[2]

The current mace has been in use since December 1, 1842. It was created by New York silversmith William Adams, at a cost of $400 (equivalent to $10,000 in 2018[3]), to replace the first one that was destroyed when the Capitol Building was burned on August 24, 1814, during the War of 1812. A simple wooden mace was used in the interim.[4]"

Last edited:
But, of course, y'all won't learn your lessons. You'll keep peddling crap from the same people and think "next time, it'll be true!"

I didn’t defend manny’s fake news.....you deny the same thing is going on about russian collusion?

there is no subject to this thread....manny posts stupid sh!t all the time....

You're the only clown that responded to it...I responded to you

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom