For Kev....

W

WayCool

Here... Kev is gonna tell us a lie about this picture... Go ahead Kev.. tell them what you told me about that Sqaw and a 4 wheeler... You can tell them about the condom too cause that's sorta the punch line eh ?

KDoldlion0002.jpg

Steve Lithgow
http://www.waycoolkennels.com

LAST EDITED ON May-29-03 AT 09:51AM (MST)[p]Nice picture Kevin. Now tell us the story about the squaw and the condom, then tell us about the cat!!;-)

Now Waycool we had a deal remember?? you wouldn't mention me, the wheeler, the squaw, and the condom, and I wouldn't mention you, the tiger striped tights, the burro, and the missing case of Cuervo! Best be careful Waycool my friend, there might yet be a video surface!!

This photo was actually given to me to scan by my nemesis, little Stevie S. and was taken this past season on the Cache Unit in Utah. The thing that puzzles me the most about this photo is how Stevie was able to cut and paste his own dogs into the frame with the lion......cuz I know his dogs could have never made there in real life!

Thanks for posting that picture for me Waycool. I was going to learn how to post photos myself on the forum but after watching the grilling HunterHarry has been taking for posting his, I figured I'd let you post for me again and take the heat!! Gracias amigo.

Tell your buddy nice picture... However, he may want to get a new "photo doctor"... Because whoever doctored this one did a half assed job.

The black dog in the foreground is so clearly pasted over the top it's laughable.

Not that the photo shows it, but anybody who's ever owned a hound will laugh at a photo of a lion with a black and tan present. Now if it was an elk on the rock... maybe.

But tell your nemisis to go somewhere else to insult hound guys intelligence. Nice attempt on trying to color that red dog black or super impose him right into the photo.

If you don't shut these frauds down right from the get go, next thing you know they'll be trying to post photos of blueticks at a bear tree!!!

-Dawg

That dog pasted in the foreground isn't a Black and Tan at all Dawg my friend, It's a damn PLOTT!! That's what makes this photo so unbelievable, a plott and 2 Woolstenhulme bred walkers actually making a lion race??? No way in hell!! You gotta give 'em credit however, least they didn't try to paste a bluetick or red dog into the picture, then everyone would know what a fraud it is!!!

Stevie and his buddy caught this lion the day after my partner and I had it treed, they followed our tracks in the snow and started it at the tree where we had left it.....little Stevie even admitted as much to me. This just shows the depravity of the low life hound doggers I have to put up with on a weekly basis here on the Cache. But hell, I'll bet my fellow Black and Tan buddy Carl has to go through the same thing from the bluetickers down in Utah County! That's the problem with hunting black dogs, there is always someone hunting a lesser breed trying to horn in on your success!

A Plott?? Oh my hell, like anyone is gonna believe that Plott caught the lion. ;-) My guess is you Cache valley boys use that plott to get all the elk cleared out of the canyon first huh?

I suppose that has some wisdom and merit to it. But personally, I wouldn't feed one all year just to clear a few elk out of my way. I'll just borrow that one from time to time if they don't mind and they can ever find it after they open the box.

But I suppose you are right about everybody trying to horn in on the black and tan jocks success. I know my black and tan lovin' neighbor has found great success with his yard the past couple of years. By leaving his dogs on the end of a chain for two years, he has managed to now have one of the nicest yards around. I'm thinking I should follow suit and horn in on his success. Stop hunting like he did and get that yard all fixed up.

And then of course, it's local legend how your own brother and father down here (T&C) laughed and made fun of everyone that didn't run black dogs for 10 years. Which surprised me a little to bump into them bear hunting last year and find both of their trucks loaded with... gasp!! walkers, redticks and blueticks.

I won't even mention that your brother drove clear to Texas last spring to get some pups... blueticks pups. So I guess the last two black and tan legends in our country got so tired of everyone horning in on their success that one of them quit hunting and the other one changed colors. Boy, success can sure drive people to do strange things can't it? ;-)

Maybe someday I can be that successful, and my legions of followers will force me to switch over to black dogs. :)

-Dawg

LAST EDITED ON Jun-04-03 AT 08:30AM (MST)[p]DOH !

Well done Kev.... ! I should have known better... btw the burro is fine... and your squaw said to tell you she thinks it held... ;-)

LOL !

Oh.. and great picture btw.. even if it is a fraud ;-)

Steve Lithgow
http://www.waycoolkennels.com

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom