Found my buck.

Good luck Elko! Hope you can put your tag on him.

"You only live once,but if you work it right, once is enough" -Joe E. Lewis

LAST EDITED ON Jul-27-08 AT 09:01PM (MST)[p] Elkohunter, goodluck on gettin' him. I haven't even had a chance to do any scouting this year and won't be able to hunt until the 8th with maybe one day snuck in there on the 4th. I'm gettin' antsy.
I saw in the General forums that you may have found a 190" bruiser. Apparently you've been doing some scouting. How much scouting did you get to do this year? fatrooster.

P.S. If you've got a biggun scouted out you might want to get in the Big Buck contest at the Watering Hole.

ya I have been out 2 times. But like I said I'm not that good a judging them. But I know he's big enough for me! good luck to you!

I over heard on the radio the other day when I was in Elko that there is going to be a big buck contest done at Muley's too. Haven't done any scouting myself but have a feeling that I will have some luck on finding the deer just a matter of getting within range and sticking one. Good luck Elkohunter and Fatrooster.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom